Chapter 3

Meg POV

I stormed back into our apartment.

If mom does have a magic bean, I thought, than it would be in her room somewhere.

I walked into my mom and dads room. The first place I went was their dresser. I searched through the small draws and pushed passed all the socks and undergarments until I saw a small leather pouch.

This has to be it.

I unlatched the clip keeping the pouch closed and looked inside. And I found what I was looking for.

The bean was small. I expected it to be green like normal beans, but it has a glittery outside and what looked like a crystal interior. I held the bean and turned it around in my fingers.

Hmmm.... I thought I wonder why this is so powerful. It's just a bean.

All of a sudden, I felt the bean slip through my fingers. I looked down to see it fall on the hardwood floor. I took a step back as the floor began to open.

Oh my word.

I felt my feet suddenly get ripped from below my body as the portal pulled me towards it.

"HELP!" I screamed. I tried to grip the rug that was in front of my parents bed but I just ended up pulling it with me.

"SOMEONE HELP!" I screamed even louder. The feeling of pure fear and shock filled me and I felt tears burning inside my eye lid. The portal force pulled me closer and closer until I felt my hair getting blown around in the sudden gust of wind the wind.

"MEG??" I heard my dad yell as I saw him step into the room.

"DAD HELP!" I screamed, but it was too late. The portal sucked me in and closed.

-----•-----

Emma POV

I ran back into our apartment.

"Killian, what is going on?!?" I exclaimed as I ran into our room to see my husband on his knees on the floor.

"She.....was r-right there." Hook gasped between sobs.

"Woe woe woe." I knelt down beside him and rested my hand on his shoulder. "Are you ok? Who are you talking about?" I tried to calm Hook down.

"Meg.." He gulped.

"What?" I gasped. I sat down criss cross on the floor. I looked up into his eyes. "What happened?"

"She...got the magic bean and fell through the portal. I tried to grab her but...." He was cut off by a fresh wall of sobs.

"Hey.....it's ok we will get her back." I held Killian in my arms. He wrapped himself around me and we sat on the floor for a while. Feelings of sadness and utter shock shot through me. I stroked my husbands back and whispered to him.

"I'm so sorry Emma." He cried.

"It's ok. We will get her back. We always get what we love back." I tried to comfort my crippled husband in my arms.

I hope I'm right.

------•------

Meg POV

Wind rushed through my hair. My hand was still outreached from when dad was so close to saving me. Now, I am in a mysterious portal going who knows where. I was twisting and turning and I was about to throw up.

All of a sudden, it all stopped. I felt myself falling and wind flew through my cloths.

I fell to the ground. My hip filled with pain and I felt myself going in and out of consciousness. A second went by before everything finally went black.

--•--

I woke up to a surprisingly handsome boy standing over me. He had striking green eyes and he was dressed in all green also. His brown-ginger looking hair was folded nicely around his face.

"Look who's awake." He smirked.

"Who are you?" I gasped and scooted back in defense.

"Peter Pan. Nice to meet you love." Pan stuck out his hand.

"Nice to meet you to." I placed my hand into his and he helped me up. His muscle bulged on his arm as he pulled me up. I looked around as I stood up. I was on a shore with the ocean waves crashing against the rocky sand. The tree line was thick with pine trees and weeds. I looked back at the handsome boy holding my hand.

"Wait....did you say Peter Pan? As in the Peter Pan?" I gasped.

"Yea..." Peter Pan laughed.

"Wow. This has to be a dream." I smiled at myself.

"Nope. Pretty sure this is real." Pan smiled at me.

"Where even am I?" I asked dazed.

"Your in Neverland love." Peter smiled.

"Neverland? As in.....mermaids, tinker bell, and skull rock?" I laughed.

"Wow. You already know about it and you have only been here for 3 minutes."

He reached his hand out once again at me. "Come along new comer. I'll show you around the parts that you don't already know about." Pan smiled.

"Umm...I don't know..." I trailed off.

"Come on!" Pan pleaded and shook his hand that was in front of me.

I grasped it.

"Fine." I chuckled.

Pan squeeze my hand and lead me into the trees.