Chapter 13

Emma POV

When I poofed back into Storybrook, I ended up in my apartment. It was good to be home, but I want my family with me. I miss Killian and Meg. I wish I had Meg in my arms. I wish I could plop down on our big brown coach will some popcorn and hot chocolate with cinomon and watch Disney movies, but I can't. I have to go find Gold so I can help Meg and save her. Gah why did I have to be chosen to save everyone? I looked around my apartment for my phone. It was resting on top of the bills for the rent by Killian's laptop. I grabbed my phone and my maroon leather jacket and walked out the door.

As I walked out of the apartment bulding, the suns early morning rays made me squint. I put my hand up to act as a visor as I looked for Gold's shop. I felt like I have never been here before. All the normally fimilliar building seemed new to me. I have been in Neverland way to long. I finally located Gold's shop and looked both ways before crossing the street. I passed my yellow Volkswagon bug and took a step up onto the sidewalk on the other side of the street. I planced my hand on Gold's cold, golden door handle and walked inside.

I walked in the shop to see Gold smirking at me from behind the counter.

"Why Mrs. Swan!" He smirked. "How nice to see you."

"You know why I am here so can we please skip this show?" I smirked back.

"Do I know why your here? I don't believe you have told me yet!" Gold said in a devious voice.

"Come on Gold! The longer we put on this show, the longer Meg is in danger." I snapped.

"Oh so this is about your daughter?" Gold asked.

It seemed like he really didn't know what was going on.

"Yes, this is about Meg. He was knocked out with a magic ring in Neverland and.." Gold cut me off.

"A magic ring?" He gasped.

"Yes pay attention," I hissed. "so I went to Neverland to save her but I cant wake her up." I began to feel my palms sweat.

"Slow down Swan. Who had this ring?" Gold asked.

"This isn't about the ring Gold!" I exclaimed.

"Swan..that ring was stolen from me by Peter Pan. I need to know where it is and who has it." Gold clinched his fist on the counter.

"Pan didn't steal the ring! That other creppy lost boy did......I think his name was Felix." I said.

"Felix," Gold growled.

"You know him?" I chucked at Golds face.

"Yea....we have crossed paths before." He snapped.

"Great story. But we need to get back to save Meg! Are you coming with me?" I asked.

"It depends. If I come, you must promise me that I will get the ring returned to me. If I don't get the ring back....."

I cut him off. "Than you won't save Megs life?!?" I yelled in shock. "Your going to let Meg die for a ring?" I threw my hands around in frustration. "How selfish could you be?"

"Whoa slow down Swan." Gold held his hands up. "I will save Meg, but you know me. I like getting something for the favors I do for someone. So, my deal is, you help me get my ring, and I will see what I can do with Meg."

"Deal." I snapped without any thought. I didn't need to think. This is my daughters life we are making a deal over.

"Ahhhh.....so glad to hear that. Shall we go?" Gold smirked.

"Yea." I reached out my hand to Gold. He took it and I closed my eyes. I started to feel extremely dizzy as I began to feel my body become something like pixels.

Before I knew it, we were back in Neverland.

Pan POV

"Emma!" I popped up off of the log with a smile on my face as I saw Emma flash back into Neverland. The smile dripped off my face as I saw her with Rumple, who was Meg's last hope.

"Pan." He growled at me.

"How have you been Rumple?" I hissed at him.

"Well I was a little surprised when I heard that you pretty much killed Meg." He said sharply.

"I'm sure you want it to be me who did it so you will finally have a good reason to kill me." I stepped towards him slowly.

"Oh so trying to take over Storybrook wasn't a good enough reason for you?" Rumple snapped at me.

I stopped.

"Ok this is a great family reunion but can we please get to Meg?" I heard Hook said from behind my shoulder.

"Killian's right. Gold, please see what you can do." Emma pleaded.

Rumple finally took his death stare off of me and looked over at Meg. His eyes focused on her limp body as he took a step towards her.

He waited a second before saying, "there is a simple solution to this problem."

My heart skipped a beat.

"But," he turned to Emma, "I will need your side of the deal to be completed first."

"No no no no." Emma put her hand up in protest. "You said Meg first."

"Precisely!" Rumple smirked. "But, I need the ring to wake Meg up. Once the magic crystal located in the ring is destroyed, all of its dark magic is undone. See? Simple."

"So we have to chase after the lost boy lunatic?" Hook snapped from behind me.

"If it's the only way to save Meg," I chipped in, "than I know exactly where Felix is."

I pictured out lost boys camp in my mind. I can imagine Felix with a pile of body's from the innocent lost boys he must have knocked out with that ring. The thought sent a shiver down my spine.

After a couple seconds, Emma said, "well don't leave us hanging!"

That popped me out of my thoughts.

"He is probably in the post boys camp ruling over them and making them do his dirty work." I grunted.

"What kind of dirty work?" Hook asked concerned.

"Well if he doesn't want any new neighbors, he will probably send them to kill us or knock us out wig the ring." I answered scratching the back of my neck.

"So we will all end up like Meg?" Emma asked.

"If Felix's plan succeeds, yes." I answered.

"Than let's not let it succeed." Emma said sharply. I turned to face her.

"You think it's that easy? Haha......well dear I regret to inform you that those lost boys are trained to the top shape. They could take us down with a single blow."

"And who trained them that way?" Hook pushed me.

"Only the most talented and strongest boy on the island!" I stuck my chin up.

"So.....Felix?" Emma asked.

"No.." I spit at her. "Me!"

"So this whole thing is your fault!" Rumple laughed. "Looks like a reason to kill is still on the table."

"Like you could kill me." I snapped.

"Yes, I could. Seeing as how your power is gone and all you have to defend yourself is those whimsy little arms." Rumple smirked at me.

"Guys!" Emma exclaimed. "Are we going to save Meg or not?" She had her hands on her hips.

"Yes..." I snapped still giving Rumple a stare.

"Then lead the way." Emma crossed her arms in front of her and gestured towards the dark forest of Neverland.
I stalked towards the treeline and looked back one more time at Meg before creeping into the forest.