Chapter 4

Emma POV

I took Hook by the hand and we barged into Granny's Diner.

"Meg is gone!" I exclaimed. All the heads in the diner turned in shock to face us.

"What do you mean gone?" Ruby turned to look at us with her eyes wide. I totally forgot that her and my daughter got pretty close and were pretty much best friends.

"You know Gold trusted us with the last magic bean and.....Meg found it and......." I trailed off.

"Did she....go through?" David gasped. He was sitting at the bar with a root beer in his hand.

"She slipped. I tried to grab her but when I saw her it was to late." Hook suddenly said.

"It's ok we will get her back." Mary Margret sighed as she stood up from beside David. She walked over to me and gave me a hug. She rested her hand on Hooks shoulder and looked into his eyes with worry.

"Thanks Snow. But we will need more than just words to get her back." Hook sighed and turned to walk out the door.

I ran out after him.

"Hook! Hook wait!" I stormed after him.

"What?" He snapped. His hair was all over his face and his face was red.

I was taken aback by his anger and frustration.

"Wh-what's wrong?" I asked the first words that popped into my mind.

"Really? What's wrong? Are you kidding me Swan?!?" Hook blared.

"Woe....I want to get her back as much as you do." I snapped.

I was cut off by Killian placing his lips on mine. I kissed him back. He ran his tongue along my lip, and I opened to allow access. It's been a while since we kissed, and I missed it.

He leaned back and looked me in the eyes. "Let's go get our daughter back."

--•--

Meg POV

I sat on a log in the campground that Pan just lead me into.

"So this is the lost boys campground. What do you think?" Pan asked.

I looked around at all the boys dancing around a camp fire. They were dressed in fur and plants and skins from different animals. The wide trees surrounding the campground had holes cut in them that boys were poking out of every 5 minutes.

"It's.....nice." I trailed off.

"Glad you like it. Your the newest edition you know." Pan smiled. He messed with his belt and pulled out an instrument. It looked like a lot of different flutes tied together.

"How about a celebration song?" He held the instrument to his mouth and blew. I didn't hear anything coming out of the mysterious instrument.

"I think it's broken." I blushed.

"Keep playing Pan!" One of the lost boys called. They danced more and faster.

"Why can't I hear it?" I asked confused.

Pan shrugged and kept playing. I sat on the log and watched the boys dance. I began to hear slight music playing through my head, but I think it was just from watching the boys dance so much.

During the song, one of the lost boys came over to see me. He had brown hair and a tan face with blue eyes.

"Hey there." He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Hi." I blushed.

"So your new here?" He asked. He looked up and down my body and I knew he was looking at my curves.