Chapter 10

Pan POV

Meg and I walked through the cold, damp forest. I looked over at Meg. She had her head down looking at the ground as she walked. I smiled and looked ahead.

"Hey look!" Meg suddenly exclaimed.
She pointed down the the ground and I saw a footprint.

"Jasmine must be this way!" She pointed in the direction.

I bent down and studied the footprints. They were a little big to be Jasmines footprint....

"Hold up Meg." I stuck my hand out and traced the footprint with my finger. "These aren't Jasmines footprints....."

"Well well well.." I heard a voice say. I popped up and stood face to face with Felix. He had his hands together and he was twisting a ring around his finger. It was gold with a striking, sharp red jewel on the front.

I pushed Meg behind me. "What do you want?" I spat.

"Oh Pan..you don't have to worry about your little girlfriend." Felix cracked his knuckles and started taking slow steps towards me.

I stood tall and clinched my fist.

"Guys...stop this!" I heard Meg cry. She tried to push passed me but I held her back.

"What's wrong Meg? Don't want to see your precious Pan with a black eye? He doesn't have his magic any more so he can't do anything to stop me." Felix sneered not taking his eyes off me.

"Felix..." I stepped back.
"What's the problem Pan?" Felix was face to face with me now. I struggled to keep eye contact with him as Meg tried to push passed me.

I felt her slip through my arms just as Felix delivered his blow.

I saw Meg cripple before my eyes. She fell to the ground and dust flew in the air.

"Meg!" I cried through the dust. I looked up to where Felix was, but he was gone.

How could he disappear that quick? I shook the thoughts away as the dust cleared and I finally saw Meg. She was laying deadly still on the forest floor. Her hair was covering her face and she was laying motionless.

I knelt down next to her and checked her pulse. I looked at her chest.
She wasn't breathing.

"Meg..." I shook her shoulder in panic. She couldn't be....

"Meg!" I cut my feelings off.

I finally gave up waking her up.
"Help!" I cried.

"SOMEONE HELP!" I felt tears come to my eyes. I whipped my cheek and looked at Megs closed eyes.
Please wake up....please! I thought to myself.

"Please!" I called out. Who am I kidding? No one besides Felix is out right now. All the lost boys would be asleep. I cradled Meg in my arms and sobbed. How could the one thing I care about die? It couldn't happen.
I wouldn't let it happen.

Emma POV

I jolted awake and sat up.

I looked beside me at my sleeping husband. His usually perfect hair was poking out every which way, and he was slightly snoring. I looked over at my clock. 12:03 AM. I looked back over at Killian and shook his shoulder.

"Wake up!" I whispered sharply.

"Hmmm." He mumbled.

"Wake up!" I exclaimed.

Hook looked up at me.

"This better be good Swan." He snapped and sat up slowly.

"I think Meg is in trouble." I said.
Hooks eyes popped open.