Chapter 15

As I came around the tree line to enter the camp, I saw Felix standing on top of a tree stump. Around him were 10-15 lost boys with mixed expressions. Some of them looked confused and shocked at my sudden appearance, and others looked like they were ready to pop their knuckles and give me a good knock out punch. And in the middle of it all, I saw Jasmine. She was standing at Felix's right side and she was shocked to see me.

"Jasmine?" I gasped in shock.

"Hello Pan." Felix hissed ignoring me.

"Felix." I replied sharply. I turned my head to look at all the teenage boys looking at me. "Boys."
I then turned my attention back to Jasmine. She was dressed in all brown and had red paint going across her face. At least, I hope it was paint. I looked back at the other boys who stood among her.
All the lost boys now had the look of pure hatred towards their formal leader and friend, me.

"Have you came to save Meg?" Felix said in a gushy voice. "How sweet." He mocked. Jasmine snorted with laughter beside him. She had her arms crossed and her hip cocked to one side.

"Yes I have and I am going to save her and none of you are getting in my way." I pointed at Felix and made eye contact with half of the lost boys. My eyes fell on Jasmine and I glared at her.

Chuckles ran through the camp.

"You think you can get passed me?" Felix growled. "Now that's pretty lame Peter. You have no magic and I have a ring that could kill you in a single blow."

At the mention of the ring, Emma stepped out from behind the bush. "Not if we stop you first." She said and stood tall. Her eyes fell on Jasmine and she gave her a threatening stare.

"Oh well look at this boys! Peter Pan brought his girlfriends mom to save his butt! What are you gonna do Emma? Ground me?" Felix laughed wickedly.

Emma huffed in frustration.
Hook was the next person to emerge from behind the brush.

"If I were you, mate, I wouldn't talk to my wife like that." He pointed his hook at Felix as he stalked out and stood beside Emma.

Felix smirked at him. "Well this night keeps getting better and better!"

Gold was last to come out.
"It will get better for us dearie. But by the end of this, it won't be so good for you." Gold threatened and joined the line. We were all lined up like an army about to go into battle.

"Well look at this! If it isn't Rumpelstiltskin." Felix bowed mockingly. "Welcome back dark one."

"Give us the ring and you will survive." Emma said sharply obviously having enough of Felix's mocks.

"Really? You think you can hurt me when I have the most powerful and deadly weapon there ever was?" Felix smiled a wicked smile.

"Yes." I replied before taking three more steps towards him.

"You know what Pan? They wont be necessary. Felix guested towards Hook, Emma, and Gold. "I'm prepared to give you the ring to save Meg. But, I must warm you that magic comes with a price!" Felix smirked and started to slide the ring off his skinny boney finger, the same finger that almost killed Meg.

"Wait." I snapped and held my hand out. Felix stopped taking the ring off.

"Yes Pan?" He glared at me.

"What's the price?" I asked cautiously.

"Well Pan, to save your dear Megs life, you will have to give a life. A life for a life is a fare trade," Felix smirked at me, "don't you think?"

"Wait.....to save Megs life, I have to kill someone else?" I asked shocked.

"That's the deal!" Felix answered confidently.