Author note.

A/N: Me to y'all 💕❤️‍🩹

First off, I sincerely want to thank you all for passing the time to read this book.

Honestly, I never thought I was going to put up some write-up after putting it out here; (haha) but, I am.

This book was my journey to being a writer and I am tremendously proud of it; Thanks to the readers who gave me the confidence boost-drug to complete it.

I wrote this book when I was 17 of age... I do know it not enough excuses for the blunders and cringe of grammatical errors/ phrases seen in this book.  But hey! I appreciate you all, really.

As you can see, this is the only completed book on my page that made sense to me. I mean it was the drive to my journey as a writer.

After much critical thought, I have decided that I would not be editing the book. I would leave it this way; Doing this will always take me back to how I started. It would be like a background story of my struggles as a writer.

Have I gotten better in writing, Hell, yes. You will see a few changes from my other books(uncompleted), L.M.A.O.

Do I still have a lot of work to being the best version of myself? Hell, yes.

Would you guys get to see more of me here on from 2023? Don't throw me under the bus guys! I'm still young and job hunting can be so vile.

So! Going back to the book critics... When I read the comments, I felt cringe. Some words and time spacing were very confusing even for the grown me; I am sorry.

I can't say much about character development; heck, I would say I did a little justice to it, if I recall. Because I am one of those writers who don't read their books after publishing and editing. I find it cringe.

Plot twisting, dialogue, and narratives: I have grown to understand that it is best to have less conversation and more description and narratives; as a matter of fact, I learned that this year.  Drawing and captivating the minds of readers is always your top priority no matter how you want to story to turn out, you must have this at the back of your head.

Thankfully, I saw no hate and more of constructed critics in this book and I want to say this; the author loves y'all for this.

I hope I am getting it right with the use of semi-colon(lol) like I said, I'm still learning that's why I took a long break from writing.

The use of abbreviations (they're, I'm, we're etc): I am mostly not used to this when working be it any sort of writing. So, apologies, dearest.

I am happy to tell you all I did work on a project last month and yeah, I did create a book titled: The Son of a Mafia
Billionaire's Wild-Sun.

It saddens me that, the book isn't free but it is available on Dreame, Webnovel, Amazon, Redish, and another extra site I failed to cram; it would be lovely if you guys read it and experience my growth as a writer all thanks to my superiors and mentors.

Lastly, but a repeated statement; I would not be editing this book, I am sorry but that is just what I want. It's my choice.  Also; thank you guys for the 300,000 reads and so much more to come. I remember the first time I wrote the first chapters and almost deleted it because; I saw fewer reads and votes. As a matter of fact,  I wanted to get rid of it in 2021(lmao). So, once again, THANK YOU AND APOLOGIES FOR ALL BUMPY/ ROUGH ROAD YOU HAD/ Will PASS TO GET TO THE END OF THE JOURNEY.

WARNING!!!

This is a boyxboy book!!

Threesome's and so on

There will be dicks in a hole..

They will be sexual content between both gender.

If you not interested you allowed not to read..

No bad comments

Readers are allowed to shared your opinions

-------
Author would kindly apologize for the delay in this book

I'm still in section in school

So update will be slow

Kindly check my other book

*The Devil As A Husband*

Pls vote and comment as many as you want
I would really appreciate you gesture..

And yes this my first time writing a werewolf book
So excuses me if I feel like I wanna pie in my pants

😂😂😂😂

Roland shammy love you all..😍😍