chapter 24

Song: Surrendee --------- Natalia Taylor.
Song: Young and Beautiful-------Lena Del Rey (Instrumental)

Leonard pov..
That nightmare, my mates together with the pack were killed.

I screamed but shortly my mates and the rest were in my room, I glared at them.

What the fuck are they doing in my room, I only need Joshua.

"Idiot, you have your mates" Damian scoffed.

Yeah, I guess.

"Babe" Hayden said calmly making me hug him so tight, my breathing became heavy, and Jerrod killed the people I have learned to love.

"I want them out." I said to Hayden as he nodded, I guess looking at them pleadingly, a minute later, we were alone, and Harry and Henry just sat beside me not muttering a word.

"He is going to kill us all" I said my breathing becoming faster.

"Relax" Henry said stroking a strand of my hair.

I sighed into his touch, I love them

"I love you three," I said honestly

"And we love you too, right my beloved brothers?" Harry spoke smirking leaving a smile on my face.

"You going to be alright, we gotcha" Hayden said calmly.

I kissed each of them on the lips capturing their lips with mine.

"Ok, let get you all cleanup," Harry said as he got up from the bed stretching his palms while I took it is in mine.

He lead me to the bathroom while Hayden and Henry walked beside me, Henry was beside my left holding my waist while Hayden was at my right wrapping his around my waist as well.

"How romantic guys" I heard my Damian smirked making me chuckle while they laughed out..

****

Damian pov.

I decided to visit my so called mate, Joel surfaced out of Harry as he noticed my presence, James surfaced out of Hayden, and Jason out of Henry. They looked at me with love in their eyes.

"What the fuck are you looking at Joel" I clenched my teeth as I sat on the bed...

"I know you still do not like us," James said sadly...

"Of course, I do not but what can I do, Leonard loves you all so much, I mean love the human part of you," I said honestly then frown. "You-all hurt him, Jerrod, my brother, his brother, his parents, all of you left him feeling unwanted and I couldn't see him in such way" I added angrily.

Jason sighed "I know, we know but at least you can try give us a chance to show how much we love you so much Damian, please I'm asking this from you" he said brokenly.

"It not you guys, the problem is me, I can't forgive myself for leaving him all alone, I arrived very late and then you three showed up as if what he went through with Jerrod wasn't enough," I said annoyingly.

"But we did not hurt me" I flashed Joel a glare the moment those words left his mouth. He sighed "I mean he fought back, must say he broke us, we were no match for him" he finished making me smirked recalling those days. "I guess," I said smiling.

"Common! Just forgive us already, I know you can" James added.

I looked at him as his eyes held tears; I placed my pale scared hands on his eyes as he closed his eyes gently while I whipped his tears off his face.