chapter 2

Picture of jousha!!❤️

*****

Leonard pov...

We arrived at the pack house in not less than an hour, Joshua drove the car into the parking lot where other member cars laid still.

I got out of the car and Joshua likewise then I turn to him saying shortly "Um josh can you please not tell my parents about this"

He look at me with his eyebrow raised "Um Leo, you do know we do not suppose to be home by this time!" He said to me.. standing beside me

"Shit" I said back to him.

"What?" He frowned.

"what is time?" I asked him,

"um 2:30 pm" he replied still frowning.

"Fuck I can not go home now, why don't we go to yours, please?" I suggested and he raised his eyebrow

"That is what I said, and have you forgotten so soon? my dad and your dad are best of friends beside my dad is beta nevertheless" he sighed.

I stood there for a minute before Joshua continued " why don't you tell your parent you got sick"

I eyed him before hissed, "you forgot so soon, that wolves don't get sick all the time and even though it won't last" I sighed as I looked at my house thinking of a possible way to escape the coming interrogation.

He used his right hand and slap my shoulder before saying "I do not mean sick sick I mean tell them you feeling not to good that you had another of those your episode" he smirked.

It was not funny, I wished he was in my shoes to know what I experienced.

Then again I'm not that cruel to wish for a single soul to stay with jerrod and relive my life experience

I glared at him before saying shortly, "It will not work and I don't want my dad calling the pack doctor or anything"

"So what do you expect we do then? he asked me with a frown while Ignore him to think. But I failed in finding a solution.

"um tell them the truth" I said scratching the back I would my neck.

He hissed before walking past me and I walked faster to catch up to him.

"so it settled?" He asked sighing afterwards, again I Ignored him

"Um, I guess" I sigh.

We walked side by side until we reached my parents house.

I flew the door open as I walked past Joshua heading straight for the stairs when I had my dad's voice, "Leonard Alexander" I hissed and stopped to look at him he was on the couch with my mum his hands wrapped around her waist he turns to me and his eyes where bright Hazel.

I smirk at him, he was in heat and mum as well..

I frown when I heard Joshua laughing sounds until his dad and mum came out from the kitchen, Joshua's dad Mr. Joffre and his wife Mrs. Elizabeth too were on heat..

My turn to laugh..

Joshua glared at me, the heat was a lovely time for creatures of the night, mate bond and all.

But it hard for unmated mate when they clock eighteen and still haven't mated. I did not wanna think of that.

Mr Joffrey kissed his wife passionately making me sigh in disgust..

Knowing how old they were made it so gross!!

"Eww" came Joshua's voice "Dad do you? mind your children are in front of you guys!" He scowled..