epilogue

Song: Forever----- Labrinth.

3rd point of view.
A year later.

Long days, long year, long battle, long memories, all the pack could think of was how they could survive so long.

Leonard was getting to attach to the triplets for his own good, not that it was not a good thing you know.

I am not familiar with feelings.

"Harvey what are you doing just been all distracted help your bloody wife to the car, she is in labor!" Leonard shouted, he still has not gotten use to Harvey around.

"Oh my gad the baby is coming; where in the goddess name did our pack doctor have to set up his own hospital! Thirty minutes away," Harry screamed helping Joshua to their car while Greg was freaking out in the kitchen trying to sort out the items to take with him...

"Where is my husband?" Joshua scream leaning his whole body on Harry, "I must say you are quite fat" Harry said chuckling afterwards with Joshua glaring at him. "Did you just call my husband fat, wait until you get pregnant?" Greg came out with Leonard beside him.

"Whoa, hold it, not my job to be the carrier, is it?" He added when he noticed all eyes present were on him.

"Duh! Who else would it be?" Joshua smacks the back of his head while getting in.

"For a man that is in labor you are quite aggressive, just do not pass it on to the twins!" Hayden mocked.

"Baby, you are not getting on this car with me, driver let go!" Joshua banged the car door the car zooming off.

"Now look at what you four did!" Greg glared at all four of them.

"Why the fuck are you glaring at me, I never altered a word!" Leon deadpan.

"You did not but you are there husband!" Greg said while walking toward the car.

"Oh my gad, look who said he was sure his labor would kick tomorrow... That speaks allot, Indicating that you're not the goddess." Henry mocked Eros with his husband helping him towards their car.

"I cannot wait for Harry to be pregnant! Let see if that word will flip out of your tiny little mouth" Jerrod smirked.

"Why is everyone saying I am going to be the carrier, I am not the only one play the role of a lady in bed!"

"Oh, you did not just speak about what we do in private!" Henry placed his fingertips on his forehead in sign of frustration.

"Guy, get in the car, Joshua is about to...." Greg was interrupted by Eros's scream.

"Okay! He did not just deliver in my favorite car!" Hayden screams dramatically.

"No idiot! He did not! However, he rather urinated, so yeah. You can scream" Henry taps his back in a bro way getting Into the car while the rest followed suit.

"Honey! We would be behind you, just packing some extra cloth for Arica and Harvey!" Mrs. Alexander shouted from the house...

"Honey, why not procreate again Mr. Alexander shouted.

"Your parents are quite the type!" Hayden smirks while they had the Eros car spending off like a wind with one direction.

"Dad, you are been such a hormonal teenager." Liam and Leonard echoed the same time as Harvey start up the engine and zoom off.

***

Getting to the hospital Leonard and his riders we're embrace with a weird feeling..

"What happened, tell me there, this just me been weird" Hayden rushed to Harvey