chapter 15

Song: All for us-------Labrinth and Zendaya

Arica pov..

It has been a long week and a long weekend. I was, already fed up with all this school shit; I just want to go back to the state.

But then again, I am stuck here because recently I found my mate... and guess what? He's a human.

Crazy right?

I know...

Still in the arms of my mate, I looked up to meet his eyes but heck, he was already staring at me with a goofy smile, I do not know if I love him yet or not but I can feel the pull.

He kissed my head and got out of bed as he bent down with his butt exposed, I blushed as I hid my face in my palms.

Asshole!

I piped through my middle finger and he was already staring at me with his arms on his waist, having that goofy smile of his...

"You got to  quit looking at me like that, it a crime" I sighed as i could see he was not giving up, I drove my face deep into the pillow as my beast lay flat on the sheet and my legs tangled and raised up.

Asshole.

"Will you stop?" I blushed.

"Nope," he said clearly with a smirk even though I did not see it, due to the position I placed myself in

"I am getting out of this house if you do not stop" I fake-threatened him.

"Alright, I am sorry. I go make you breakfast, care for pancakes and lemonade or hot chocolate due to the weather?" I nodded giving him a wave of hand to leave...

Why?

I was naked, completely naked.

Now you can say, no wonder he was staring at you because of your boobs.

As soon as I had the door closed, I jumped up running into the bathroom. He's such a pervert..

Do not say it.

We did nothing last night!

We were just the kind of couple that sleep naked.

Couples you say?

I do not know...

I used his gel on my hair, it scent was so refreshing, no wonder he always smell nice from head to toe... every part of his body..

Crazy right?

I am not in love!

After a while bathing, I came out wrapped in white towels, and I decided to head downstairs to ask if he had any spear cloth...

Yeah I know he is a boy... So?

It so fucking cute when you wear your boyfriend's cloth, especially if he's is huge... However, my mate isn't huge, far from it... He is slim fitted with pale skin.

Skinny boys come with lots of benefits so to say...

Think about it!

I arrived downstairs, it seems like his parents hardly comes home.

He was so busy in the kitchen his back facing me, I walked towards him wrapping my arms around him, as I buried my nose in his back to inhale his scent..." you do know I'm on brief" he said smirking while I smiled it off not caring. I just love the feeling of a man around my arm...