chapter 5

Leonard pov.

I gasped out in my sleep, I looked down at my nightwear is was soaked, I ran towards the door, I could swear I heard my parent's footsteps matching heavily towards my room, I locked the door and stepped back into my bed sank in it, breathing heavily, I saw him again in my dream, with those evil smile he always wore with him.

"Honey open the door" I heard my mum's voice, I know my father was standing next to her.

"I am fine Mum" I glared at the door, I didn't want to be disturbed or even asked about what I dreamt I didn't want to remember it but the picture was stuck in my head.

"Damnit boy, if you do not open up I will break the damn door" I glared at my dad as soon as I horridly open it, I did not want my door to be broken even though he will get it fixed in a blink, OK I lied may be a day or so.

"So you have to wait for me to say it before you open the damn thing," my dad said returning the glaring face, while my mum hugged him with her hand rocking his naked chest.

"We heard you screaming and we came running towards your door, although..." She trailed off... calmly.

"Yes Mom, I am fine," I answered her back timidly, I was scared damn scared, I did not want to remember it.

I cannot help but get a stinky feeling that something was going to happen soon and I was not ready.

I hurriedly hugged both my parents, "Mum, Dad I saw him" I cried out loud, my dad stroking some strands of my hair.

"You safe now son," he said "You will be fine, you're safe now" I heard him on my back shoulder still stroking some strands of my hair.

These were the same words I kept hearing any time I heard those dreams when I was a kid.

I hissed, "I will  be fine mum, I will be a fine Dad", I assured them and they knew what that meant

That I wanted to be alone now so they gave in.

"Call our name through our link if you need anything just a whisper and we come breaking in, we will not have to worry about letting that same mistake repeat itself again do you hear son" I heard my dad saying as he step back with my mum, her hand still firm on his chest and my dad hands deep in his pocket and the other found its way to my mum waist.

"OK dad" I struggled to say, "Do you need anything else?" My mum asked me, I knew she was still un-assured whether to leave me or stay with me.

"Joshua!" I hurriedly said. That what I need now.

"I need my brother", as soon as I said that he came bouncing through the stairs, I knew we had a deep connection but I never knew it was this deep...

I rushed to hug him, "Joshua" I whispered to his shoulder as he stroke some strands of my hair before playing with it.

"As soon as I felt it, I came here running, are you alright?" He asked me.

"What happened? Bad dreams again?" He asked again.

I cried out, "It was so horrible seeing those nasty weapons he used on me, "I said to him, I could feel my parent's gaze on me, I knew this was hard for them to see me in this state every now and then.

I cried and cried and cried on his shoulder, until it turned to sob.

He turns back to the door and glanced at my mum and dad ushering them to come in to comfort me

It was true I needed them now more than ever, even though sometimes I act so tough and extremely ruthless, meanwhile, I was still a naive insecure young man hiding behind that strong face that seems to send everyone on my path flying to the nearest hideout for safety.