chapter 18

Song-----------Role Play/To Be Continued by Sy Ari Da Kid

Leonard pov..

I guess Joshua was right maybe I was been a hard nut when it comes to Greg, will you blame me?

I do not even know what he is.

I sighed as Joshua pulls the car to stop and then reversed her to pack properly at the parking lot.

We got out and headed inside the house, entering in, we were welcomed with a lovely smell of homemade food.

My eyes narrowed their way to my mates as I could tell they were worried.

Hayden rushed towards me as he crashed me into a bone hug.

"I was worried," he whispered.

"I'm fine sugar" I smiled while he broke the hug, I glanced at Henry to see him frowning at his brother but Hayden seem not to notice because his eyes were on me..

I cupped Henry's face as he nuzzled.

Harry smiled at me while I return the smile...

"Lunch is ready boys, Liam call your father" I glared at my mom as I entered the kitchen, she looked at me and gave me a smile.

Why would she call him Liam, have everyone moved on except me? Greg passed me about heading to call my dad when I held him by the wrist.

"I will do it" I clenched my jaws as I walked upstairs to call my dad.

I did not fail to see how everyone's eyes were on me, what was it, is not it obvious I am a little insecure?

Does it look wicked of me when I say I do not want to share my parents, he left so it suppose to be that way.

However, heck, everyone seems to overlook his mistake and acted like it never happened, like he never ran away, like he never left, like he lied to us!

I sighed as I arrived at one of the guest rooms, yes we all decided it was best to move back to the pack house, I mean it had many houses around with each member allocated to various houses, and every family got a house to stay.

It is better we stay together than back to the state, Harry said they were born in the state and spent half of their lives in the state before coming down three years ago to Beacon Hill but he did not fail to tell me that their parents were business tycoons in the states.

I wonder how they blend into the human world easily, I guess that is what you do when you are born around humans. I smiled as I knocked on the door "Coming Leonardo" he said

I went in to find him on his desk, with reading glasses on, and with a few papers on the desk.

"I heard what went down in the kitchen, are you still mad with him?" He asked firmly while I glared at him.

He got to be kidding me.

"Dad"

"Why to stand, come seat with me" he suggested as I sigh walking towards him, while he got up and sat on the bed.

"So tell me what holding you from moving on?" He asked calmly placing his glasses on the nightstand as he used his palms to squeeze my eyes briefly

I looked into his eyes to see sadness, I knew he was sad that his two sons were not getting along.

Will you blame me?

"Speak to me son, I may be old but I know what's going on, what's holding you back?" He asked again