chapter 31

The 3rd person pov.....

The scream from Jerrod mouth could be heard all over the kingdom, Leonard and storm did enjoy torturing him, leaving no breathing space for him to regain a little strength.

"Please baby, sorry Leonardo I am starving" Jerrod whined in pain, he has not eaten for two days straight plus his body was screaming pain.

"Well, storm stepped out to get you food" Leonard glared at him sternly as he walked towards the other broken man, Leonard stare into his eyes.

"You deserve all of this!" Leonard yelled his fangs out about to sink them onto the man's neck but stopped, sighing in frustration retrieving his step.

"Do you know how many times I begged you for food, I went weeks with food, you fed me when you felt like it, I was grateful you fed me even though is once in every which it is enough for a boy of 7 years old! do you not think?" He yelled.

"You lucky your brother still have sympathy on you and suggested we feed you regularly, we have been battling over it for two days but I gave up today, I don't want to be like you!..." The younger man spitted venomously as storm rolled in the food over to Jerrod 's bed.

"Can you seat?" Storm asked, you Leonard frown in anger.. he pondered whether storm was been controlled by Jerrod but he made sure to his power in a little bottle.

"I can tr... Ahhhhhh" Jerrod screamed, his ass hot like hell, his body ached a lot.

"Then I guess I have to feed you myself," Storm said frowning as he walked out into Jerrod's leaving room and returned with a pillow.

"We are not supposed to Pamper him storm!! For fuck sake he killed your wife! Deprived you the life with your daughter, I really don't know why you're soft towards him"

"Will killing him bring back his wife? Will killing him bring back the lost life he would have had with his family, his daughter?" Damian snaps at Leonard as he appeared...

"Well.... You two..." he paused and looked at Jerrod who was staring at him, Leonardo could read him at the moment "fuck off" he stormed out of the room, the man was so angry, full of rage.. he has been craving to get some closure for what Jerrod did to him but it seems like the two older men disagreed, he ran downstairs into the kitchen as he opened the disgusting freezer which belongs to Jerrod.

"Ughhhhhhh I hate you!! Fucking hate you! I just want you to die!" He screamed and his voice was heard by the other men...

"Stop looking at me idiot and eat, don't think I have forgotten all the unwise decisions you made" Storm shoved food into his mouth roughly but gently.

"B-but"

"There is no but in this matter, you have no say, do you know I thought you hated me when we were growing up, the look you gave me always made me coward away from you, you never wanted me... Is as if you wished me death, you lock yourself you room, I hardly see you! Before 7 am sharp you out of the house heading for school and coming back almost midnight when everyone has gone to bed but I waited for you,

I pip through the curtains to see your slim figure enter your room and turn off the lights, I knew it was because of me, but I wanted to speak but each time you give me a look that screamed 'I will kill you' or 'I wish you were dead', it drove me insane, I had a brother but he was a shadow, then one morning I had you raped our sister our blood! I was disappointed with the way you turn out to be, I was...

It has Then took my wife's life in your own fucking hand fucking killing her in the process after raping her then my precious Adriana, you fucking turned her into what she was not!" at the point storm was in rage and Jerrod did not like that.

After a long while Jerrod cried, tears running down from his eyes to his cloth, for the first time he felt guilt, for the first time he felt the need to apologize but then again he thought to himself it was all a lie, the storm was just pulling his legs, he never cared, he was not around when he needed him the most...

"Let's fucking get with our next move shall we?" Leonard walked over towards the shocker machine... Jerrod eyes went wide....

"Nononononono Leonard please, I do anything please noo anything but that machine please!" Jerrod pleaded desperately.. he older man was already broken both physically and mentally......

"Oh wow, who would say the almighty Jerrod the greatest and fearless most powerful wizard will plea for mercy" Leonard chucked at his words while Storm smirked, suddenly Leonard's face turn cold

"We  will look hear old man, you are not in any position to voice your opinion, after all, you did to me don't you think is too late pleading?" Leonard asked making the old man nod in defeat...

He knew his time was up, he knew Leonard, storm, Arica, Harvey, and Eros would never let him live and die calmly...

Hilarious he thought, he regretted all those years he made people bend to his will through pain.. he hated himself, especially Leonard.. The poor boy.

"Just kill me already, let me just die, I've lost everything, everything, I have no powers, I'm so vulnerable, week pathetic wizard, just go ahead and turn on the shocker!"

he shouted as tears ran down his tears... Making Leonard to snap angrily.

"Look hear old man, I do not have time for this.. As a matter of fact your where suppose to die earlier yesterday because I injected you with your own death potion, but then again your brother hear got the antidote!" 

Leonard spitted as he held onto the man chin roughly before pushing back on the bed... Glaring at storm

Jerrod eyes stayed glued to his brother, million thoughts went through his head, was it through? Leonard we not lie to him and looking at the younger man he was glaring at storm who was avoiding eye contacts, he pondered if he was the one that made his life miserable back then he won't be so shaken. Storm eyes finally met Jerrod's blue eyes...

After a while of staring storm rushed out of the room leaving a Stern order to Leonard not to hurt him until he is back...

Leonard sighed angrily as he raised his fist to punch Jerrod but remember Storm's voice, he frustrated kicked the edge of the bed....m

After hours has passed Leonard kept looking at Jerrod with disgust, he hated the man, he destroyed his life made him so cold that he hurt the people around him, he just wanted to have the man head on his plate, he would have, if not for storm he pondered glaring at the injured broken man..

"You know, when i got kidnap or ambush by you on my fifth birthday and I regained consciousness my thoughts when I found you staring at me smiling was that finally I would have someone that loves me, finally some to tell my problem, finally a father, i mean you fed me so well, in my little world I have never been giving such food before, it was so tasty and good...

I rested that night, slept peaceful, in a year I became chubby, healthy not the skinny boy I was, I never knew you were up to NO DAMN GOOD! YOU DID ALL THOSE GOOD DEEDS JUST TO GAIN MY FAVOUR SO I CAN TRUST YOU, HOW FUCKING NAIVE I WAS WHEN YOU TOLD ME TO TRANSFORM INTO MY WOLF FORM SAYING SHITS LIKE I WOULD BE BEAUTIFUL IN MY WOLF FORM AS WELL, FUCK YOU JERROD!" Leonard rushed towards him, his fangs out, fangs so long.

"Leonard!" Came Storm's stern voice, Leonard growled as he locked his black shining eyes with Storm.

"There is something he has been hiding from us for years!" Storm rushed in dragging someone behind.

"Eros!" Jerrod muttered the moment he saw the young man.

"I bet you know him" Strom glared at his younger brother