chapter 27

Extra scene.
Warning ⚠️ sex smut.

JOSHUA POV.

Thrusting his dick further into my mouth he did as he worked his way down to my throat, I was lost in so much pleasure my mind could not process what was happening, some minutes ago we were in the tub bathing while we rock each other passionately and the next minutes here I'm chocking on his dick like a whore, of course I was not but at this rate you won't believe me so who cares. "Ahhhh, fuck chock on it babe" he said as he slap beneath my chin repeatedly.

"Oh baby I bet you love my dick inside you don't yeah?" He asked while he worked on my mouth.

"Fuck babe!" He cried as I chocked on his dick his hand held firm on my head, and he released hold immediately

His dick slide out of my mouth as I could see all the vain in it, its cap were so red signaling pleasure.

"My turn," I said as I kneel on the bed while he bent down ready to take my dick, as soon as his mouth got contact with my dick I moan, my toes tangling in pleasure, I was gone into the bliss of pleasure, he teased me by licking the cap which left me so messed up I wanted him and he knew it...

"I bet you like it when I suck your dick huh?" He took it into his mouth as he thrust in and out of his mouth leaving me to cry with so much pleasure he choked on it countless of time when bringing it out of his mouth it become more moist and I was loving it.. he gag on it further "ahhhhhh, oh gad! ahhhh!!" I cried out as he kept working on my dick like a real man.

"Fuck! Ahhh!! Oh gad! Fuck! Greg!"

I moan loud as he quicken his pace working on my dick, chocking it a few times while I moan..

"Ahhhh, I want to come"

"Come for daddy baby"

I released my seed deep into his throat as he swallowed every single drop, my eyes glow at that, I was in so much pleasure, locking eyes with the man of my life "I wane taste that puss hole of yours "his red eyes stayed locked with my hazel ones, I bent down my belly against the mattress while my ass pushed up.

"Open that hole for daddy" he said in his deep voice with brought pleasure down my spine, I pushed my hole open and his tongue drove into it..

"Ahhhh, oh fuck! Ahhh, mmmmm!" I moan as he fucked his way into my hole with his tongue leaving it slimy and juicy.

"This hole belongs to me" he licked on the entrance before thrusting into it again, "ahhh! mmmm! ahhhh! oh fuck" I screamed as he kept fucking my hole with his mouth, i was gone, my mind all engulfed in his pleasure..

"I bet you can't wait for daddy cock inside you yeah?" he asked with a trace of smirk.. "Oh fuck!" I moan.

He turn me over, my back against the mattress, legs spread while I locked my hazel with his red ones, his middle finger entered my mouth as I sucked on it sliding it out after some minis, he pushed a finger into my hole while I moan from the pleasure, "oh fuck right there babe! ahhh! oh gad! ahhh!" I screamed, I could tell my voice would or most have been heard but I that did not stop me from screaming, I sensed a second finger inside me thrusting slowly but deeper into me while I moan, he smirked at me his red locked with my hazel..

His third finger where deep inside me, "Liam" I moan as he snap his head to look at me with wild grin..

I could tell he loved it when I call him his birth name for the first time, something only his parents Hayden calls him but the rest nope, they go with Greg and he wasn't complaining but I could tell he was sad and I did not like it, I could feel his pain and I wanted nothing but to get rid of that pain, I wanted him to be happy.

"I bet you love it when I call your name huh?" I smirked at my word making him grin further..

"Oh yes I do, it comes with a lot of benefits for you, I would say I so happy to hear you call me that for the first time, guess I'd give you a present latter on today" he smiled genuinely as he kept working his three finger into my ass..

"And what would that be?" I asked while I moan out "ahhh, right there"

"It a surprise... Tell me how bad you want daddy's dick?" He asked his eyes burning into mine, the room was filled with nothing but our heartbeat and the sthe smell of our scent...

"I want you so bad Daddy"

He thrust slowly into me while I moan from the pain and pleasure, it was a burning sensation, sending my body into uttermost bliss, he trusted in and out of me slowly, his dick was Gad damn big and each time we had hot passionate sex, I couldn't get enough of him.

"Moan for me baby, moan for daddy," I moan as his thrust in and out of me then his pace quicken while I lean his neck down to kiss me, before burying his lips on my neck, "oh fuck! Faster baby! Deeper!" I cried out as he thrust deeper into me with his pace increasing, he pounded me like a whore, which I was for him and him only, "ahhhh! Right there! just there! Go deeper!" I cried in pleasure as he pounded me deeper and deeper while his canine sank into my neck and mine into his, my fangs buried into his back as I knew they are going to leave a mark of ownership..

"Fuck! Ahhhh! I love the way you'repoundingthathole" I moan as his thrust in and out stretching me while he licked my neck.

He thrust in

Out

In

Out

In

Out

Whichever thrust he goes deeper hitting me that spot in me which left me in so much mess, I moan..

"Liam, ahhhh, baby!! Ahhh" I cried in pleasure, his eyes locked with mine...

He thrust out as he looked at me while I whined from the sudden lose

"Tell me you want it."

"I want it!" he thrust deeper and thrust out

"Whose your daddy?" He asked with an evil grin, I was so lost in the hot heated passion.

"You are my daddy" he thrust in and out of me before keeping his pace, he worked on me like never before, I couldn't help but moan and cry is name out each time every thrust hit that spot, I was in so much pleasure,

"Liam! Ahhh! Right there!! Fuck!!" He moan as he thrusted deeper into me fucking my hole with so much dominance and I love it, so well!!

"Ahhhh, fuck! Pound that ass baby!"

"Oh mine, I love your pussy, can not get enough of you" he ravished my already swallown lips the moment those words left his hungry mouth..

"Ahhh, baby, yes, I love your cock deep inside me, pound that shit babe" he quicken even the more thrusting ruthlessly into me, I know I'm was going to be sore after this but I was far gone in pleasure that his dick gave me.

"Ahhh! Right there! Liam, I'm going to"

"Come for daddy" with that said I released into my chest while he went faster into me, thrusting into me

"Ahhh! Jay!! Ahhhh! Fuck! I am coming! Ahhhh" he released into my hole, he released a big breathe as he grinned.

"Round 2?"

"Nope mister, that was four hours of sex, I do not know but that should have covered round one and two, wonder what you ate this morning" I pushed him off as I walked into the bathroom.

Shortly he joined.

...and I knew he was going to have his way.

And immediately he thrust into me...

"Pound. That. Shit. Babe"

"Whose your daddy?"

"You're my daddy, fuckme!!"

"Tell me you want it"

"Hell yeah I do! fuck!!!!!"