chapter 37

3rd person pov.

"Babe I am sorry," Hayden cried as he followed Leonard to their room.

Still no response from Leonard, the rest brother left them to their privacy.

"Babe" he whined as Leonard lay on the bed in a seductive way making Harvey bite his lips further.

"I'm sorry," Hayden, pleaded again trying his best to ignore his mate's Position on the bed.

His thoughts were clouded but he knew that one wrong mthe move would worsen the entire situation.

"Sit" Leonard's demanding voice was heard making Hayden's wolf glare a dagger at his mate.

"You do not want to, do you?" The question was thrown to Hayden face.

"What?" Hayden blinked twice looking at his mate's form.

"I bet you did not like my tone of voice, ah you did not, did ya?" Leonard glared making Harvey feel guilty inside.

"I am so..."

"Do not" Leonard cold voice broke Hayden's heart, he knew he went far, he knew Leonard was also an Alpha and as one, it comes with pride and authority.

"Babe, I know I was selfish, I know I am just a bastard, I was rude, you probably think I was basically mad when I suggested we have pups, I am sorry, sometimes I feel this thing we have will not last, I feel you will end up leaving us alone, it is scaring but what do you have me do, I know if a pup comes in between it would create a foundation in our relationship, it would..."

"Make me stay with you guys." Leonard interrupted in whispers.

"Yes."

"But it's not true, how dare you think my love for you is just like a mirage that would fade away, how dare you think that my love for you would die one day, how dare you think I would walk away from your lives, how fucking dare you, you stupid shit. Fucker I love you and the other two peeping behind the doors" Leonard smirked as he eyed his mates.

"We are sorry, me specifically" Harry spoke like a five-year-old which was so cute in the ears of Leonard and Henry, whereas Hayden was focused on the position of his love.

"Why do I have a feeling this conversation would led to sex?" Henry smirked Making Leonard chuckle but an evil one at that.

"Come get me wolves" Immediately they got on the bed naked, Leonard wondered how they did that but he brushed it off.

"Ba-by" Hayden shuttered as Leonard finger tips found it way into his butthole.

"I bet you like that sugar," Leonard whispers into the kiss, his lips connecting to Harry while Henry bit his left nipple.

"Fuck" Henry yelled when a finger went deep into his hole bringing him to his moaning state.

"Go deeper Harry" he moan the more as Harry pinch his right nipple.

Leonard tongue explore Hayden wanting swallowed lips as he moan into the kiss "baby" Leonard moan as Harry tongue found its way into his butthole, "make me wet for your baby, for you." He kissed Harvey with desired heated passion.

Henry took Harry's dick into his mouth leaving him an absolute mess, "shit, yes, chock on it baby" Harry moaned as Henry kept a steady pace at it.

"Goddess what was that... Fuck!" Hayden moans making Leonard smirk.

"Say you want me sugar," Leonard whispered into Hayden's left ear.

"I badly want you so fucking much you have no fucking idea" Hayden rushed Leonard knocking further into the bed while Harry and Henry were on it.