chapter 19

Song------ Dark Paradise by Lena Del Ray

3rd person pov..

It was a moment of fear, everyone was afraid, a day has gone by and the message was clear.. it was war... has seen Arica for two days,and  Leonard thought maybe he will get to see her at school today.

The boys all drove in one car as they decided it was for the best, if anything should happen they will be together which made them strong...

While Lucifer and Damian kept nagging Leonard about how he was to make love to the triplets so that he will be stronger to face the coming war, Leonard's father made sure the warriors trained in the morning before the sunset and in the evening when the sun goes down..

It was a moment to be ready for the worse, but Leonard knew Jerrod far too well, he knew these were just a threat for him to come willingly but he refused to be a slave to Jerrod a second time.

Shortly they arrived at the school Joshua reversed the car properly while they got out shortly.

Greg was enrolled in Beacon Hill, since he was not going back to the state, he decided it was best he stay here, he said to himself he belonged here, this is home.

This was home.

The relationship between the two brothers was not as bad as before but they were not improving as well, Leonard was still clinging to this past life, he promised to try, and that was what he was doing.

They say you do not allow people that walked out of your life to crumble back into your life because that is not nature, he really did not know what else to do to improve it and it seems like Greg was patient with him and was grateful to the moon goddess that he was able to get into a normal conversation with his brother without Leonard getting angry, he wasn't still happy yet but he was contented.

He did wish that they could have a talk together as brothers, bonded twin brothers!!

The boys got through their first and second classes before the bell rang for lunchtime.

They found themselves seated together, Joshua sat beside his mate while Leonard sat in between his mates.

"Did any of you see Arica?" Leonard ask he was surprised not to see her in school, he and Joshua attended all classes with her.

"It seems she is avoiding us" Harry said still chewing his chicken.

"You are so gross!" Joshua said glaring at Harry while Hayden and the rest smirked.

"More like avoiding me" Leonard said sighing, he did not mean to push her away, he did try calling her but her line went straight to voicemail..

"She will come around" Greg said assumingly making Leonard smile a little, a broken smile it was.

As if he promised, he will try.

"I don't know guys, I feel like she's in trouble," Leonard said clearly losing appetite in his chicken breast.

"What if Jerrod got to her, more like Harvey," Joshua blurted out

"Not helping" Hayden spoke glaring at Joshua while Greg scowled at Hayden.

"The food here sucks," Greg said, he was managing to eat but he failed.

"And stink" Leonard smirked smiled knowing that they were heading somewhere, there was hope.

The hope he could not see clear but it was there staring at him.

Leonard seems to see that everyone eyes was on him and his smirk turn into coughing, he took the glass of water and drown on it, while Hayden patted his back gently.