chapter 1

Picture of Leonardo 🌸❤️
😋😋

Come in nerds.. there no escape.

_________________________________

Five years later.

Phew In a good way.

Leonard pov.

Hearing my alarm was so horribleI have been sleeping for the past few days and today is Monday, meaning school..

Oh I hate school, it sucks but I have no Choice, the The pack decided we relocate after the whole incident It has been five years now and it fucking killing me, it still hurt though, that is why my dad decided it was for the best we relocated.

Dad Beta was with him, he came back with his wife and son five years ago, his son was a brother to me, my best friend, my soon to be Beta.

Today was going to be my first day at Beacon High School.

And this was Beacon Hills.

The clock where it sat comfortably disturbed my sleep.

Satisfied by the sound it made on the floor.

I grumbled in my sleep when I had my mum calling for breakfast.

Mother's could go buzzard

Flying ugly creatures.

Mine is beautiful, a goddess.

I got off the bed heading straight for the bathroom which was just at the end of my room.

I got in, did my usual hygiene, and headed out picking a pair of joggers, a black hoodie, and my black sunglass I didn't want other creatures or werewolves to notice a difference in the color of my eyes.

And I hate eye contacts.

I find it clingy.

Apart from my pack.

It was blue though but it had dark sport after the experiment that happened with the hunter when I was only five.

And when I turn all Wolff my eyes are red in color not blue anymore but red... and I hated it .

It fucking suck when I first came back, that first week of my returns hunted me down, and I had nightmares almost every day, even till date I currently still see Jerrod smirked.

It fucking pissed me off when I saw other werewolves with their normal eyes

But my dad said it was OK and I could make use of contacts, even when I knew without eye contacts I would look like those things I hated contacts.

It's like Carrying and extra pair of pupils.

Clingy?

Very.

To annoyingly attractive to me.

I headed to the down floor for breakfast after greeting my mum and dad, I sat at my usual position while Joshua was beside me he was my dad's beta son and their only son, same age, same height but different physique. He was 7'0 feet tall, having hazel eyes mixed with blue sparkle, pale skin, and dark long hair while I was muscular a bit, with dark brown hair, blue eyes, and 7'0 feet tall with tan skin.