chapter 9

Warning ⚠️  Sex smuts

Leonard pov.

I placed another finger, getting deeper into him, fucking him with my hands, brought it out, and licked on it. Making Henry and Harry eyes go deep hazel..

it tasted like strawberry I put my finger which was so wet into Henry's mouth as he sucked on my fingertips, while I did not know when my dick dived into his wet hole making leaving a moan from my mouth.

Harry fixed his dick into our mate's mouth as he sucked gently it was a beautiful sight to behold.

I loved the filling as I thrust in and out of him letting myself settle deeper.

Sweat lemonade.

"Harder," he said and then I thrust in and out faster, pounding on him while my lips connected with Henry as our tongues struggled for dominance.

"Fuck me!" He said and I went wild thrusting into him deeper and harder banging on him as my ball clapped in his entrance, his ass so wet and beautiful.

But I wonder why he was still in his sleeve while we sex him

"Bang it baby, fuck the shit out me!" He said, "You want me don't you?" I asked I needed to know he loved this and not just me.

"Tell me how bad you want it?" I thrust deeper with force making his eyes go pure black.

"I want you" he said his voice going deeper and dominant..

I kept fucking him and it was beautiful, his scent was heavenly, it was that of strawberry and grapes

"You want to get inside of him Henry?" I asked, kissing him deeper.

Can I refuse such a delightful proposal" came his response with a voice full of lust.

I went towards Harry while Henry's dick replaced mine.

He thrust into Leonard's hole with so much desire, guess we all wanted him.

"Baby tell me how bad you want it," Henry asked kissing him with passion.

"S-so ba--dd." He struggled to say making us burn with so much pleasure we were consumed by it.

Henry kept going and we two kept stroking our hardened dick

Henry POV.

I kept going and going, I never knew the feeling of his wet hole clung around my dick will be heavenly. I was looking at Hayden when he ran to kiss him, I thought he has gone mad by doing that, I thought he would make Leonard go further away from us but I was surprise to his response, he literally said fuck him.

Wow!!

My wolf howl in excitement, it was heavenly, I loved Leonard so much, I was begging and wanting badly the day he will say he wanted us but that day was becoming weeks.

Other mates couples fucks their mate and mark them on the first few days but ours took two weeks to get to the third week.

Must say he really detests us, when Hayden said through our brother's link that nothing should ruin the day I, and Harry hum in response. We all love our mate.