Flash back

Flash back

Sarah was pacing the cold floor of the airport,

"I can't do this Chlo!" The past week finally hitting her, "I auditioned for a role I thought I never had a shot at, and now I'm leaving all this....." waving her hands in front of her "..shit show behind. What am I doing!" Her best friend Chloe grabbed her face in her hands, "Hey! yes you can! You have to now it's not just you, plus the worst part is over now, your free! And don't you ever think you are alone! I'm here with you all the way! And look at Katie! She needs you" Chloe said looking down at Sarah's beautiful baby girl.

"I'm a wreck Chloe, he ruined me, I used to laugh all the time, you remember me!, in high school, I was popular, Happy and I had goals, look at me now, I'm a broken mother, running off to the other side of the country away from him, in hopes of finding myself again" she began sobbing into her hands, "yes, while all that is true this is a fresh start for you and Katie! You go on that set tomorrow and be the old Sarah, you have no baggage now, you can be you again, and who knows Atlanta may be the home of a hottie that restores your faith in men!".

Sarah rolled her eyes at her best friends comment "thank you so much! I 100% could not have done this without you! ... and as for the hottie, He can wait I'm done with men thank you!"

"FLIGHT 342 TO ATLANTA IS NOW BOARDING, PLEASE MAKE YOU'RE WAY TO THE GATE"

Sarah took a deep breath in "well I guess it's now or never", her best friend grabbed her hand and squeezed it, "we got this girl! Come on, the three amigos are going to Atlanta to get you famous!".

Sarah bent down to picked up her 1 year old daughter in her car seat, Chloe grabbed the bags and they headed for the plane with no looking back.

Over the next year the girls settle in the apartment across the hall from the rest of the stranger things cast, while Sarah is filming Chloe looks after Katie for her, the whole cast love Katie, she has so many sweet aunt and uncles!.
Sarah feels so happy and blessed to have these people in hers and Katie's life, unfortunately she has come to the realisation that Katie, a 2 year old has more of a social life than she has! She is always going on fun days out with her Aunts and uncles!, and her wardrobe is like a whole other word.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

SORRY THIS IS SHORT, JUST A QUICK BACKGROUND ON SARAH.