Official

Sorry the update took a while, I work in a school and we have just gone back after summer holidays! Hope you enjoy! xx

——————————————

The next morning Sarah didn't have to go in because she wasn't filming today so she got a whole day of fun with Katie, Chloe took this as a day off and went for her hair and nails doing.

Before Katie woke up Sarah decided to email the Duffer brothers with her ansnwer.

Hey fellas!

I just want to let you know that I have had a good think about the way the story line is going and I am happy to do the storyline with Dacre, he's a great guy and he has reassured me about everything and I know you will take it at my pace if need be but I think I will be fine!

Thank you so much for your support and guidance.
I do love you guys!

Sarah x

Once Katie woke up her and Sarah had a lazy morning staying in Sarah's bed watching movies, Katie chose Rapunzel, she laid on Sarah and cuddled up with her.
At lunch time the pair went out for lunch. "Mommy I'm happy" Katie told Sarah "oh baby girl I'm so happy, what has made you happy?" Katie though for a minute "everybody, my family" Sarah just smiled and looked at her daughter, blown away by her kind nature and loving ways, "my Dacre dolly too, I like Dacre" Katie said as she finished her ice cream, "she was a beautiful gift wasn't she" Sarah asked her daughter, "mummy?, I get Dacre gift?" "Of course baby what do you want to get him?" She shrugged her shoulders.

Sarah paid the cheque and as they headed out she asked "should we go look in the stores see what you want to pick?" Katie grabbed her hand and jumped around excited.
They walked around some stores for a while, "what about a hat or some sun glasses? He liked to wear them right?" Sarah asked Katie, she looked on the shelves and chose a nice pair of gold sun glasses, Katie picked a nice blue gift bag for them before heading home.

When they left Sarah's car they decided to go to the cast apartment. When they got there Sarah knocked on the door but Katie got impatient and shouted "Hellooooooo" through key hole, as she did Natalia opened the door, "hey beautiful" she said smiling down at Katie, "Hi Nat" she said back as she skipped inside, "Hey Nat you good?" Sarah asked her following Katie inside, "yeah I am, iv just got back the others shouldnt be much longer".
Sarah and Natalia sat on the couch while Katie played with her doll.

"So it's nearly the day you start filming your scenes with Dacre right?" Nat asked her as she pulled her legs up to her chest, "yeah it is, I'm nervous but I know I'm not alone so it's reassuring" Natalia smiled at her "plus Dacre is a great guy he will talk you through it, the relationship part won't need much practicing, am I right?" She said winking at Sarah who just blushed, "Nat!" Sarah said blushing, "oh come on Sarah were not blind! You can cut the sexual tension with a knife! Plus you went on a date! Which you wouldn't have if you didn't want that ass!" The pair laughed "ok ok yes he is super hot, I can't deny that and I do feel it, I think we both do but I don't want to rush it, but on the other hand it feels so right" she rubbed her hand over her eyes in confusion.

They were interrupted by the rest of the cast coming through the door laughing, they all greeted eachother then they heard "MILLIE!!" As Katie screamed from the other side of the room before running into her arms, "hello baby girl! You look so cute today!" When Millie put her down Katie spun around showing off her dress before running back to where she was.

They all dispersed and went to sit on the couches leaving Sarah and Dacre in the hallway "Hey beautiful" he said bringing her in to a hug, "Hey handsome" Sarah said looking up at him, he put he's arm around her shoulder and walked in the room, Katie was sat on Joe's knee holding the gift bag, when she saw Dacre and her mom walk in she jumped down and ran over the the pair, looking up at Dacre she handed him the gift bag, he took he's arm off Sarah's shoulder and knelt down to Katie "what's this?" He asked her, she fidgeted on the spot "for you, open" she told him, Sarah placed a hand on he's shoulder and he turned around giving her a smile before looking back at Katie and opening the bag, he pulled out the gold sun glasses and placed them on he's face, "how do I look?" He asked the small girl, she chuckled and said "pretty" Dacre brought her in for a hug and kissed her cheek, "thank you princess" he said to her.

Katie ran back over to Joe and Dacre stood up and looked at Sarah "and thank you angel these are perfect" Sarah smiled and placed a small kiss on he's lip "your welcome, but it was all her idea".
The others began to cheer "I called that!" Natalie shouted, "yes! my parents" Millie called.
The pair joined every body else on the couches, Dacre was sat up with Sarah and Katie laid across his legs, when the movie came to and end Sarah sat up "I best get her to bed" as she gave Dacre another peck on the lips, "il come with you ... if that's ok?" He asked causing her to smile, "of course". Dacre picked a sleeping Katie up and carried her to the door, "bye guys see you tomorrow" Sarah said to them all, they all waved bye.

When they got to Sarah's apartment Dacre laid Katie in her bed and the pair crept out and made their way to the couches.
Dacre sat down dragging Sarah on to his lap, "you amaze me" he told her, she put her hands around the back of he's neck "why?, I'm nothing special Dacre" he grabbed her face "you are worth so much more than you will ever believe, your such a kind person to say the shit you have been through, your an amazing mother just look how kind and sweet Katie is thanks to you, and you are killing it at acting your going far babe." Sarah's mouth fell open and a tear formed in her eye "Dacre that is the kindest thing anybody has ever told me, thank you".

She pushed her lips against his, and they moved in sync, Dacre had he's hands on her ass grabbing it, Sarah adjusted in he's lap causing a moan to leave he's mouth, she smiled and nibbled he's bottom lip, he pulled back and looked at her "Sarah I know we've only known eachother a week or so but I can't imagine not been around you everyday, will you be my girlfriend?" Sarah smiled from ear to ear "yes definitely!" Before pressing her lips against his, they kissed for a while before Sarah broke it to say "stay the night?" Dacre stood up picking her up and walking to the bedroom "of course I will" he said as he kissed her.