Beach days / Insta

"Morning handsome" Sarah said rolling over on to Dacre's chest, "good morning beautiful", he sat them both up so her legs were by he's sides and planted a kiss on her lips, "how about we go to the beach today, I bet Katie will love it plus I'm in need of seeing you in a bikin" Sarah threw her head back laughing, "oh really, very flirty today Montgomery", he's hands reach round to grab her ass, "always time to flirt with you gorgeous".

Suddenly they hear "Dacre, mommy!" Coming up the hallways, "Katie's up" they both say at the same time and laugh, she joins them on the bed for a little while, play fighting and giggling, Sarah snapping shots of them both.

——————————————-
Instagram
——————————————-

Liked by Judmontgomery, COCO and 126,231 others

Sarahmillz these babes! What did I do to deserve this 🥰 #blessed
@Dacremontgomery thank you for been everything she needs.

User6 love him playing daddy!

User9 why is she domesticating him he's clearly forced 😒

COCO you have done everything to deserve this! You guys melt me.

Judmontgomery I don't usually comment on here but this picture is everything to me! Thank you for coming in to my sons life!

Dacremontgomery Thank you for capturing these moments Angel! I love you so much!
Mom really! 🙈

Sarahmillz @Judmontgomery thank you for making us a part of your family! See you soon!
Love you more @Dacremontgomery

User11 time will show it all crashing down 😂
Gatenm123 👨‍👩‍👧 this is amazing!
@User11 wish your life would!

——————————————-

The three of them head to the beach, Katie was especially excited, she was expecting to surf straight sway away, no practice required!.

They spent most of the day playing in the sand with Katie, and Dacre "teaching her to surf", basically Dacre walking around pushing her along on a surf board but she loved it.
Later in the afternoon Dacre's mom and sister joined them, they all had dinner out on the terrace of a nearby restaurant overlooking the beautiful Australian sea. They enjoyed the family time laughing and joking hearing about all the tales from shooting stranger things and the story of how Dacre and Sarah met, Dacre's family were really getting to know Sarah and Katie a lot more, so much so that Katie was kicking off because she wanted to go home with Judith and Saskia!.

Judith suggested letting Katie stay with her and Saskia at the weekend to let Dacre and Sarah have some alone time, which they were happy to do if Katie was happy staying with them, by the reaction she gave when she heard she truly was happy, she jumped off her seat and ran around to Judith hugging her and then over to Saskia, she then insisted on sitting at their side of the table. Everyone found this amusing, she was such a character.

After everyone had finished eating they were sat around talking when Katie shouts out "a whale!", everyone smiles at her cuteness, "I don't think it will be a whale sweet they swim really far out to sea but it might be a dolphin, iv got an idea how about we go for a walk on the beach, me you and mommy, and we can see if we can spot one!", Dacre says holding on to Katie's legs as she stands up on the seat to see out to sea, Sarah can't stop smiling at how thoughtful he is with Katie, she often wishes he was her real father, she deserves so much better than the low life she has, thank god she doesn't have to see him.

They say goodbye to Judith and Saskia, not before Katie reminds them about having her at the weekend! Then they head down to the beach, Dacre walks along with Katie on he's shoulders and Sarah holding on to he's side, he was so proud of the family surrounding him, he's life is perfect right about now.

—————————————-
Instagram
—————————————-

Liked by naomigscott, rj_cyler and 233,112 others

Dacremontgomery when you go for a walk with your amazing family and your mom snaps a pic and sends it to you 😍 thank you mom!

Naomigscott omg Dacre! I love this, I need to meet these angels! Text me when you back in the US!
Dacremontgomery
Yeah you do! We will be back in about 3 month, Sarah is excited to meet you!

Saramillz yas! miss Scott! You are amazing! Can't wait to meet you honey!

Unclejezzy Family life suits you D!
Dude me and Chloe are super jealous right now! But we're heading to Barcelona tomorrow! So insta rivalry here we come!

User11 Nah Joe and Chloe are cuter

Milliebobbybrown man! Why couldn't I be in that picture 😭 my parents have totally ditched me to go down under I feel stranded!

User6 show me a more perfect scene! Il wait!

Saramillz oh my! Judith is a saint! I needed this in my life!
And Millie you always have a place in my family always! Miss you babe