Go get it!

When the others came back from their meal, Charlie had carried Katie in because she had fallen asleep in the car, they noticed Sarah and Dacre were asleep on the couch, Joe walked over to them and covered them in a blanket, before walking back over to Chloe "il help you over with Katie" she smiled at him and nodded.

They said their goodbyes to everybody and Joe took Katie from Charlie's arms and they headed over to Chloe and Sarah's apartment.
When they got inside they went straight to Katie's bedroom where Joe laid her down in her bed before Chloe kissed her head and tucked her in, then they headed to the living room and sat on the couch.

Joe sat next to Chloe "what do you think of Dacre" she asked him, "he's a good guy, he seems so genuine, are you worried about Sarah?" Joe asked her, "no I'm not worried I'm happy, really happy actually, she's finally letting someone in, I know she's close to you guys but I mean romantically, I knew she liked him but seeing them tonight on the couch literally melted my heart, I love her so much, I hate to say it and she would be heartbroken if she knew but Iv put my life on hold to make sure she's ok, I feel like she's happy and ready for me to let go soon".

Joe looked confused "what do you mean?", Chloe let her head fall back on the couch "I didn't Pursue my dream job, I wanted to be a teacher but once I found out about Sarah I left it and focused on getting her out, also I haven't been on a date since before she left James" Joe raises he's eyebrows relieved that there wasn't anyone else but also sad that this could be why he hasn't had a chance, he had to ask "so once Sarah is happy and safe will you focus on you more? School, dates" he said smirking at her, "yeah definitely". Joe smiled at her "I can't wait" He said winking at her, "il let you get some sleep Chlo, see you tomorrow" he hugged her and kissed her cheek before walking to the door and leaving.

———— the next morning ————

Dacre's alarm went off on he's phone signalling it was time to get up for work, this caused Sarah to wake, she looked around and realised she was laid on Dacre's chest with he's arms over her shoulders, she smiled to herself "Dacre!" She whispered, "it's time wake up, I think it's your alarm" He opened he's eyes and smiled, "good morning, I guess we passed out on the couch" he smiled at her, Sarah sat up allowing Dacre to get up, "not to run out the next morning but I have to go make sure Katie and Chloe are ok, il see you soon, il just shower and we can ride together?" Dacre smiled at her rubbing he's neck "sounds great see you in an hour".

With that she headed back over to her apartment, sneaking in hoping not to wake Chloe and Katie, "oh so you remember where you live huh?" Chloe called from the couch, "I..  no... I... it's not what it looks like" Sarah stuttered panicked at what her friend thought, but she started laughing "Babe! I'm joking! Go for it he's a total hottie! You deserve this" Sarah went bright red "Oh I don't think it's like that Chlo! He's nice, like really nice, we just talked, cried, watched a movie and fell asleep that's all ...... oh and we kissed" Chloe ran over to her "what! No way! Sarah Mills you fiend! Get that ass!" They both laughed "what happened with Katie?!" Sarah asked "oh it's good me and Joe sorted it we got you honey!" Chloe said walking away "oh yeah you and Joe huh!?" Sarah called to her, "uh huh don't turn this back on me man eater" Chloe looked back winking at her.

Sarah jumped in the shower, blow dried her hair, put abit of makeup on then threw on some leggings and a denim shirt.
She snook in to Katie's room and kissed her before leaving, she was going to have mummy and Katie night tonight because she had been  so busy the last few days.

When she got outside Dacre was already by the car waiting, "good morning angel,... again" he said winking at her, Sarah smiled at him before hugging him "good morning Dacre" as she walked to the passenger side, "so how was everything over your side" Dacre asked her, "yeah good, Chloe and Joe put Katie to bed last night, I feel terrible, but I enjoyed myself at the same time, the joys of been a mom I guess" She gave him a half smile, "hey don't be so hard on yourself! You need a break every now and then, plus after the conversation we had I don't think you could jump back in to fun mom role instantly" He put he's hand on hers, "thank you Dacre you always know what to say, did Joe speak to you this morning" She asked him, "no but funny you should say actually because he kept looking at me and winking I wasn't sure if I had missed something" Sarah laughed "I only ask because Chloe, obviously a person who doesn't beat around the bush, she interrogated me about what happened last night" she said shaking her head, "oh right and what did you say?" Dacre asked looking at her then back at the road, "well I told her, she kind of went into crazy best friend mode 'go for it babe he's a total hottie' " she said mimicking Chloe's voice causing Dacre's laugh "that was a pretty good impression" they both laughed.

When they pulled into the carpark of the set "so what you going to do" Dacre asked as he turned the car off, "about what" Sarah asked not knowing what he meant, "the hottie that has come hurtling into your life" Dacre licked he's bottom lip, "oh I'm not sure il have to see if he likes me in that way, I'm hoping he will come by later tonight and let me know some how" Sarah said getting out the car and waking towards the set "you coming... hottie?" She called back to him as she walked inside, Dacre couldn't deny he was checking out her ass as she walked in, he threw he's head back and took a deep breath before following her in smiling.

:::::::::::::::........:::::::::::::::::
Hi guys I hope you are enjoying the story!
What do people think of Sarah's past? Was it too much I'm worried as iv had no comments!

Thanks guys xxx