Hello world

After having some quiet time alone as a little family Sarah looked at Dacre and said, "we better let them in babe, they will be worried", Dacre smiled and kissed her for head, "you amaze me, all this you have just gone through and you think about joe and Chloe in the waiting room!" he kissed his son on the head and headed out to get Joe and Chloe.

When Dacre walked out into the waiting room Chloe was pacing the floor and joe was laid out on the chairs, "hey guys" he said walking over to them, Chloe couldn't wait any longer, she ran over to Dacre and hugged him, "please tell me they are both ok?!", Dacre gently hugged her back and gave a small chuckle, "Chlo they are perfect, she asked me to come get you both, she's ready for you to meet him", she threw her hands over her mouth and started crying, Joe got up and walked over to his girlfriend, "come on babe she needs you let's go see our girl", he gave Dacre a hug, "congrats man! You are one lucky guy".
The gang walked into Sarah's room where she was sat up in bed holding her newborn son, Chloe was the first to get to her, "oh my god Sarah!" She just stared at her nephew in amazement, "Dacre he is so much like you!", he laughed at her comment, "strong Australian genes you see" causing everyone to laugh, "god help him in later life!" joe replied nudging Dacre.

Dacre picked up his son and handed him to Joe while Chloe and Sarah shared a best friend hug.
"Dacre man he is so small, I don't think iv ever held something so small before, Katie was like 6 month old when I met her." Dacre patted his friend on the shoulder "you will be fine dude, just support his head, get some practice in, you will be next" giving him a wink, "oh god" Joe laughed.
Sarah and Chloe sat hugging for few minutes before Chloe broke the hug, "babe I am so proud of you, I can't even tell you, when I look at you now I can't even see that broken little girl who left her hometown for Atlanta with nothing but one suitcase and her baby, now look at you, super famous actress, engaged to the love of her life who is a total catch might I add!, has an amazing 4 year old at home and now this little bundle of joy who still needs a name!, I can't wait to see what the next 12 months holds for you" the girls began to cry and hug again.

After a few hours the doctors came back and checked on Sarah making sure she didn't have high blood pressure, and that baby was safe to come home.
Once they gave her the all clear to leave, Dacre packed all of their things up.
Walking out of the hospital Dacre carried their son and Joe carried the bags, Sarah walked slowly behind with her best friend supporting her, she couldn't wait to get back home to her daughter and the rest of their crew family, as they were walking out Sarah stopped and began looking for her phone, "what are you doing?" Chloe asked her, "I need to snap that!" Sarah said pointing at Dacre walking in front carrying their son, she finally found her phone and took the picture, she would cherish this forever the first picture of her fiancé and their son.

The car ride home was quiet, Chloe and Joe were in the back with the baby just staring at him, Sarah rested her eyes whilst holding Dacre's hand and Dacre concentrated on driving, he called Nat on the hands free on the way home to let her know they were on their way,
Nat and Dacre

Hello
Hey Nat It's Dacre
Hey D congratulations! Sarah text me earlier are they both Ok?
Yeah they are perfect Nat, we're actually on the way home now, we will come straight to the main apartment, meet up with everyone for a while and then il take Sarah for some sleep that ok?
Sounds great! Can't wait to see you guys!
See you soon

When they pulled up outside the apartment Dacre laughed as he saw Millie Sadie and Katie stood at the window looking like children on Christmas morning!.
Again Joe got the bags and Dacre got the baby as Chloe helped her friend of out the car and up the stairs.
When they walked into the apartment Sarah's eyes scanned the room for her daughter, "baby!" She shouted and Katie ran over to her mommy, Sarah bent down and hugged her tight, "mommy missed you princess", "Katie missed you mommy, and Daddy D!", Dacre heard her comment, he passed the car seat to Chloe and picked Katie up, he used his spare hand to help Sarah up off the floor before pulling them into a hug, "I love you girls so much" they hugged for a while before Dacre asked Katie, "hey nugget, how about we go meet your baby brother?", she wriggled in his arms from excitement "yes please!".

They all had cuddles and admired the newest addition to their family, now they were all sat chilling on the couches suggesting names, Calebs only suggestion was Caleb, "guys seriously you keep saying no to names it's got to mean Caleb is the only answer" they all laughed at his persistent suggestion of his own name, "ok on a serious note what about Matthew it's cute, biblical, I love it" Charlie suggested, "I want something different but not crazy" Sarah said looking at her son.
"Oh I got it!" Millie stood you to present her idea, "Cooper Montgomery"she presented it with her hands, Dacre looked over at Sarah "I like it, do you?" He asked her, "yeah I do, what about Cooper Scott Montgomery, after your father?" Dacre smiled at his fiancé, getting up from his seat and making his way over to her, he bent down in front of her and planted a kiss on her lips, "you are an actual angel, everything you do is to please others, I would be so proud to have my fathers name in my sons name thank you so so much" Sarah kissed him back, "you deserve the world my love".

After a few hours with their friends Sarah needed to get some rest so they said their goodbyes and headed home as one family, the perfect family, mummy, daddy, son and daughter. 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Thank you for been so patient waiting for this update I hope you enjoy it! Thank you again xxx