Blue or pink?

Last week Chloe found out that Sarah and Dacre were going to their gender scan and wanted to surprise everyone when they got back, she had other plans!
Chloe talked Dacre and Sarah into letting her go and find out the gender herself so she could throw them a gender reveal party, they weren't fans of the idea at first but after Chloe sold to them about Katie enjoying it, making memories and celebrating with their family they gave and let her throw one.

The day finally arrived for the baby shower, Chloe had arranged for everyone to meet on set for the party, mainly because the set family were Sarah's sole family, unfortunately Dacres family were unable to get over for it but they were going to skype the reveal, which Dacre and Sarah still had no clue about!.
The duffers had organised for a ton of food to be laid out for everyone to enjoy, which Katie definatley was.
Sarah was enjoying seeing all of her family and friends celebrating their bundle of joy, but she also felt sad because despite what happened with her parents and Dacre's warning to them she still hasn't heard from them.

She was sat quietly at a table on her own just thinking when voice called out her name, "yoo hoo, Sarah!" She looked up when she snapped out of her day dream, "oh my god peaches!", she shot up from her seat to hug her friend, "I am so glad to see you!" The pair hugged for a while before Sarah realised she didn't know how her friend got here, "how did you even know about this? Who told you?", Peaches smiles at her best friend, "it was Dacre, he said if we have to endure the embarrassment for Chloes sake so do I!", the two girls started cackling like two witches.

The party was in full swing with people scattered around the set chatting, Sarah was stood at the sides admiring the effort her bestie had gone to for her, she looked down at her ever growing baby bump and smiled as she placed her hands on her belly, how was she already six and a half months, just over two months until her and Dacre get to meet their little angel.
Sarah felt two arms reach around her and grab her own that we're still on her bump, "hey beautiful, why you over here on your own?" She didn't even need to turn around to know it was Dacre, his deep Australia accent sent chills down her spine every time he spoke, "just revelling in the joy babe, she really has gone to so much effort hasn't she", Sarah turns around to face her fiancé, "yeah she has, she loves you so much Sarah, we all do", Dacre smiled at her before kissing her on the head, "look she's waving us over, let's go", he took Sarah by the hand and headed over to the crowd of people.

Chloe stood on a chair to make an announcement, "ok guys gather around please! .... as you all know we are here today to celebrate Sarah and Dacre's baby!", the guests erupt in to a cheer, making Sarah smile and blush. Once calmed down Chloe continued, "now this isn't just a party, I was lucky enough to tag along with Sarah and D to their gender scan a few weeks back, now the fun part is..... I am the only one who knows wether it's a boy or girl in here!", the crowd gasp this time, "I know crazy right! Any hoo they want to share the news with everyone so in my hand I have a paper cannon, after I have finished talking we are all going outside on the grass and I am going to let it off, when it goes off the paper that comes out will be blue for a boy and pink for a girl, ok guys get plenty of pictures please, ok let's head outside".

The crowd all start making their way outside and pulling phones from pockets and bags, "I am so excited for you to find out!!" Chloe says to Sarah and Dacre as she runs past them to get outside, the couple join hands and walk outside to meet their friends.
Once on the grass where Chloe said to be, they all stand in a circle with Sarah and Dacre in the middle, Sarah nervously grabs a hold of Dacre's hand and squeezes, "you nervous babe?" He asks her pulling her closer, "I'm not sure to be honest, I'm not bothered if we had a girl or boy but it's sort of making it real knowing what he or she is", Dacre gives her a little laugh, "I mean this in the best way baby but the bump and mood swings are a dead give away we don't need a gender to make it real", Sarah laughs back and gives him a slap on the chest.

"Ok guys let's count down! 5.....4......3......2.......1", Chloe pulls the tab and it makes the paper fly everywhere Sarah looks and throws her hand over her mouth before being lifted up into the air by Dacre, he spins her around then places her gently back on the ground, "I love you so much Dacre!" Sarah tells her Fiancé through tears, "no I love you Sarah Mills, thank you so much, you have given me the best gift of all, a son!" The couple share a Romantic kiss before looking around at all of the blue paper scattered around them.

Their own little boy, a little brother for Katie, someone to carry on the Montgomery name, Dacre couldn't wait to tell his parents the news, he was going to call them when he got back home but right now he wanted to be as close as possible to his fiancé and their two babies.

Thank you guys for reading.
I haven't got much feedback but I really hope you are enjoying this story!

If you want to know anything about me or the story feel free to message me
☺️

Thank you for the support! Xx