Please don't leave!

Sarah woke up at 7pm, Dacre was by her side asleep, 'I'm so lucky to have him' she thought to herself as she remembered him bringing her home and getting her all of the things to make her feel better, which she had to admit they did, a few dry crackers and ginger ale went a long way, she had to remember to keep some of these in her purse at all times just incase.
She reached over to her dresser and grabbed her phone, first thing she checked her emails, and there was one from the duffers.

Hey Sarah!

Sure everyone is meeting on set for a table read at 8 so if you want to come in for say 7:30? That's fine.
We hope you're ok!

As she was reading the email she felt Dacre's arm creep around her stomach, "hey angel, you feeling any better?" He asked her as he kissed her shoulder, "I'm so much better thanks to you baby", Sarah leant over and kissed he's cheek, "our baby's really pushing you huh, you can do this baby I'm with you every step", Sarah moves so she was straddling Dacres lap, "I know baby thank you, so I emailed the duffers while I was out for lunch, arraigning a meet tomorrow to tell them, and they have emailed back they want me in for 7:30, before the table read at 8".

Dacre had his hands on her ass and just nodded as she was talking, "sounds good babe, well il just go in early with you, you meeting alone or you want me to come with you?" Sarah thought for a minute, "il go in alone if you don't mind baby, it won't affect Billy, I don't want them thinking I'm been a baby what with going in before about our story line and now this, you know what I mean?" She asked worried he might feel kicked out, "of course baby il wait in the trailer for you, I love you and il be there to help you when ever you need it, but your bad ass you can do this. I saw you in Italy, hell, I was scared!" The pair laughed and Sarah playfully smacked he's chest.
The couple enjoyed a lazy evening at home snuggling and watching movies in bed.

The next morning Dacre and Sarah woke up to the alarm beeping signaling it was time for day 1 of season 3.
"Ughhh" Sarah said rolling out of bed, "not again, you ok babe?" Dacre jumped over the bed and to Sarah's side causing her to laugh, "babe I'm fine I just don't want to get up" Dacre laughed and kissed he's fiancé on the head, "you scared me! ... Go shower babe and il make you a tea it's season 3 day", again he kissed her head and left to make her a drink leaving her laughing.

When Sarah got out of the shower she blow dried her hair and put it in a messy bun on her head, she wore a loose fitting T-shirt dress and some chuck Taylor's.
When she walked into the kitchen she noticed Dacre had set her tea and pregnancy vitamin on the counter for her with a note saying..

Drink up babies, season 3!

she smiled again at how cute he was.
She heard the shower going in the main bathroom signaling that Dacre was also getting ready, when it got to 7:10 the couple set off together for Sarah's meeting.

......................INSTAGRAM..........................

Liked by unclejezzy, DKharbour and others

Saramillz season 3 is starting today ... don't I know it @Dacremontgomery! "Get in Sarah season 3", "drink your tea Sarah, season 3!"

Therealsarahhyland you two 🥰

User5 where have you been!
Saramillz @user5 taking a break but I'm back and better ☺️

Gatenm123 stranger things 3 is life @saramillz

User 4 ahh I can't wait for this!!

COCO go do your thang guys! Love u!

Missyhigginsmusic yes my little Aussie brother, looking forward to season 3 guys!
......................................................

When they arrived at the set Dacre went straight to the food trailer and made some drinks while Sarah went straight to meet the duffers.
She walked into their office and they were sat around the table already waiting for her, "Sarah! Nice to see you again, you had a nice break?", Ross asked her, "god yes it's been amazing!" Matt looked at the ring on her finger, "we saw on your instagram that you got engaged congratulations, Is that what we're talking about?" He asked her, "um no not really I mean it's related" Sarah said as she took a seat, she was getting nervous now, wishing she had brought Dacre now he would have taken over the talking now and saved her, "Oh god don't leave us! Your moving to Australia aren't you!" Matt said to her making her laugh, "god no, I asked Dacre but he said no" Sarah said as she gave a joking eye roll.

Matt looked at her and smiled, "ok good, so you tell us what we need to know".
Sarah took a deep breath before saying, "so it came as a total shock to us but last week we found out that I am actually 10 weeks pregnant, which means I was pregnant on the last day of shooting season 2, I know it's going to be a tough on you guys but I'm not leaving, I am staying and finishing shooting if you can work around it somehow", the duffers looked at eachother in utter shock, "ok, ok, we are going to need to change a few small details but I think we can do this iv got a few ideas going around my head, the main change will be you won't be working at the pool like planned obviously because you would need a bikini on and that won't hide a bump" Ross said to Sarah, she just nodded in response.

Ross began mumbling to himself while writing things down, "what about if we make Sarah be flayed too? we can shoot her scenes at the beginning, and then when she's done shooting she can help out on set, like line checks and stuff?" Matt asked Ross, Sarah looking confused as she hadn't read the script, "yeah! Sarah can be flayed along with Dacre and Francesca, she can shoot her scenes at the beginning and Dacre and Francesca can do the rest of theirs later" the pair nodded in approval, "ok Sarah we got a rough idea of this going forward leave it with us but don't panic we got this! And congratulations we are super happy for you", the boys brought Sarah into a hug before she left to meet Dacre back in the food trailed.

————————————————

Hope you guys enjoy this!
You mean the world to me , I am really enjoying writing this for you x