First Scenes

Today was the day Dacre and Sarah were doing their first scenes together, Sarah was very nervous.
As usual she drove to set with Dacre, he drove with he's hand on her thigh all the way.
This was the first time they went anywhere as a couple even if it was to work, Sarah was nervous about how the cast and directors would react to her and Dacre officially been together.

"You ready angel?" Dacre asked Sarah when they pulled up on set, she let out a deep breath then smiled at him "totally ready", He lifted her hand and kissed her knuckles.
The pair got out of the car and walked inside hand in hand.

"About god damn time!" They heard and began looking around, Dacre let out a hearty laugh when he saw David in the distance smiling at them, Sarah hid her face in Dacre's side of which made him put he's arm around her and kiss her head.

They walked into the makeup trailer where the rest of the cast were.
"Morning guys" Dacre greeted them all, they all responded with a clap.
Natalia ran up to Sarah and gave her a huge hug "I'm so happy for you babe! You deserve this happiness more than anyone I know" Sarah was overwhelmed with emotions and began crying "look what you've done Nat!" She laughed, Dacre pulled her close "hey don't cry baby girl" Sarah looked up at him and smiled "I'm just so happy I never believed I could have all this" Dacre kissed her lips gently "you deserve the world my love".
Millie and Sadie held their hands over their mouths in awe "guys this is just amazing I want to cry!" Millie said, the rest of them laughed.

The moment was interrupted when Lisa the makeup artist walked in, "oh hell I have a busy morning ahead" she laughed as she saw the whole cast in her trailer, "Ok so my lists says Sarah and Dacre first so Il take you Dacre and do the hair, Sarah, Annie should be here any minute to do your makeup ok?" She said heading over to the wigs and taking the Billy wig down, "yeah sure, thank you" Sarah said to Lisa and gave Dacre a kiss before going to sit in the makeup chair to wait.

"Ok guys Billy and Lilly in your places, 5,4,3,2,1"

  —— Scene Billy and Lilly ——
(Lily was sat on the hood of her car in the school parking lot when Billy walked past)

Finally something to look at in this shit hole town (he eyed her up and down)
Oh you not like Hawkins new guy?
Do you?
Touché
(The pair laughed)
So what do you do for fun around here? Fields of cow shit aren't really my thing
Oh we have a comedian, uh there's plenty to do, there's always party's and I'm sure a good looking guy like yourself will be the first to be invited
Good looking huh, you like the view princess?
(Billy moved closer to Lily)
Like you say not much to do around here something different caught my eye
(Billy placed he's hand on top of Lily's which was resting on the hood of the car)
What do you say we get out of here?
(The pair heard a beep coming from a nearby car, Lily looked over and saw her brother Steve looking at her)
Sorry that's my cue to leave, but il see you around uh....
Billy, Billy Hargrove
(Lily hopped off the hood so she was stood very close to Billy, she looked up at him and whispered in he's ear)
Lily Harrington, uh maybe next time we could have some ... fun?
(With that she got into her car and drove off  leaving Billy stood with he's mouth open watching her ass as she walked away)

——  End of scene ——

Everyone on set began cheering, Sarah got out of the car and ran over to Dacre, "ah that was fun" she said to him laughing, "fun! it was totally hot babe!" He said biting he's lip, "oh really" Sarah said wanting to kiss him but was interrupted by a voice "guys that was great! This was such a good decision, the chemistry and tension! well done!" Matt Duffer congratulates them.

****Instagram***

Liked by Milliebobbybrown, Sarahhyland and 167,562 others

Sarahmils - what better team? Name one! Il wait 💑 he's all mine

User 4 ahh its officially! Yes

Nattyiceofficial me and Charlie are cute but you two! I love you!

Sarahmils we love you too Nat!!

Dacremontgomery we are the best, mostly you though my love❤️

Saramillz 😍 that "my love" always melts me!
Dacremontgomery
@Sarahmils Iv noticed 😉

Milliebobbybrown I could look at you guys all day! Perfection.

User 5 this is amazing!

Sarahhyland - text me babe! This is amazing I love you!

Noahschnapp congratulations guys I'm so happy!

——————————————

Liked by Noahschanpp, charlieheaton and naomigscott

Dacremontgomery - I have an actual queen in my life and she is amazing! 👑 💖

Therealcalebmclaughlin happy for you dude!

Gattenm123 this is amazing!

User 2 why not me!

Naomigscott @Dacremontgomery wow! She is perfect! Love this!

Dacremontgomery @Naomigscott 😍 I know right! Thank you!

User 1 😍 imagine the babies!!

Sarahmils you are the best! Thank you for being you 😍
@naomigscott

Naomigscott
@sarahmills no you are angel 😇😘