The past

A/N THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VIOLENCE/ABUSE/RAPE, IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THIS PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER.

——————————-

While Sarah was talking to Natalia in the trailer Dacre made he's way on to the makeup trailer where he met Joe and Finn.
"Hey man!" Finn called, "alright mate" Joe said in an Aussie accent when Dacre walked in.
"Hey guys" Dacre said as he slumped into a chair, "wow the meeting not go so well?" Joe asked, "well nothing bad on my part but I'm just worried about Sarah", Dacre said putting he's head in he's hands, "why what happened?" Finn asked, walking over to where Dacre was sat, "they want to make our characters have a relationship, but Billy is supposed to be an angry guy or something, they mentioned Sarah's past, she's coming over tonight to talk to me about it all but I just don't know how I feel, has she told you guys?" Joe put he's hands on the back of he's neck "fuck.... yeah she's told us I mean the kids know the basic because it's not needed them knowing that shit but we know it all, it's not nice man, I'm not going to lie to you".

Dare's hands began to form into a fist, he was about to reply to Joe when he was cut off by Finn "you like her don't you" Dacre threw he's head back in the chair, "I don't know man iv known her what 3 days? but yeah she's amazing I can't deny that, she's like superwoman" he said smiling from ear to ear, Joe looked at him, "so that's a yes then, listen man I know iv only just met you myself, I don't know how you handle situations but you have to stay calm when she tells you, it's gonna be really hard for her but it will be really hard for you to not want to kill someone too" Dacre just took a deep breath before Finn spoke, "come on man let's just get these scenes out of the way and you can have this chat with Sarah. They all agreed and headed out to the set.

Group text
ST CAST

Charles so we out for dinner tonight!?

Milz yes! I pick Italian 😍

Gatman I second that! What time!

Wolfie shall we say 7??

McCaleb I shall be there!

NatSprat how exciting!

Sarebear guys could you do me a
Huuuuuge favour 😘

NoNo I think my name says it all 😂

Sarebear wow Noah, wow! Harsh words

Hair anything for you! What's it to be?

Sarebear so me and Dacre had a meeting today which we need to discuss, so I thought we could stay back and chat if that's ok with Dacre?
Could you guys possibly take Katie 🙈

Natsprat YES YES YES! love the munchkin!

Hair I get dibs on driving with her! She's my duet buddy!

Charles ugh! Joe you always steal the child! Me and Nat are bringing her home then!

Milz I think that's a yes Sarah 😂

CoCo guys it's my job!, stop or Sarah will send me home if I'm not needed!

Sarebear haha guys your the best and chlo your never leaving my side! Twin coffins remember ⚰️ ⚰️

DownUnder that's fine by me.... ok I'm a little weirded out by the coffins, is this something you have actually discussed?!