Phonecall/Instagram

Dacre and Sarah decided to FaceTime Joe and Chloe the next morning to share their happy news

Dacre, Sarah Chloe Joe

FaceTime

Hey guys!

Heeey

Yes! I was hoping to hear from you guys today, you fly to Italy tonight don't you?

Yeah 5pm Australia time so got a while yet.

What's new with you?! Where are you now?

We're in Thailand right now it's such a nice place! Wasn't on my list but Chlo really wanted to come and I couldn't say no

You guys are the cutest! I literally have waited 2 years for this, i remember soliciting Dacre as soon as I met him to help me and Millie get this ship a sailing!

(Everybody laughed)

Hey it worked! What's new with you guys anyway?

(Dacre and Sarah looked at each other smiling)

We uh actually have some news, Dacre asked me to marry him .... and I said yes ... obviously!

No way! Yes!! Dacre you are the man! Congrats guys!

Show me the ring!!

(Sarah held up her hand to the camera, Joe and Chloe gasped)

Holly shit Sarah! Dacre look at the thing! She's totally worth it though!

That she is, (Dacre kissed her knuckles)

Guys Katie totally melted our hearts lastnight when she saw Dacre propose. She asked if he was her daddy now!

She did not! Oh my baby, she is so precious Sarah

Aww the little bean! What did you say to her?

we had a chat about wanting things right away but not been able to so we kind of made a compromise until after the wedding, I told her she could pick a name to call me until it was official, she totally robbed me blind, she chose Daddy Dacre and I couldn't say no so here I am, Daddy Dacre to Katie!

Dacre my god that it the cutest way to tell a child, well done!

Guys I hate to rush off but out boat is here to take us to another island so we gotta go! But have a good flight and congratulations again we love you so much! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!

Enjoy the rest of your trip guys see you soon!

(Katie and Chloe were blowing kisses to eschother until the call ended).

——————————————-

Liked by Milliebobbybrown, Sadiesinks and 434,710 others

Saramillz so this happened lastnight! @Dacremontgomery you amaze me everyday and I love you with all my heart!

Milliebobbybrown no frickin way! Yes Dacre! I am so happy for you guys! I love you so much!

Sadiesinks Yes my brother! So so very happy for you guys I'm actually crying!

Therealsarahhyland yas! Sarah you got the pick of the littler there sister! I'm so happy for you! You deserve the word babe!

dkharbour oh shit! I saw this coming! But i am still emotional, love you guys so much congrats!

User9 she's in it for the money golddigging bitch

Noahschnapp whooo! Look at the ring! Sarah you are a goddess and Dacre you are a gentleman treating her the way she deserves! #Powercouple

Gatenm123 my god! This is amazing!! Holly shit congrats guys!

User 4 oh my god my world is complete