In her element

Liked by Milliebobbybrown, unclejezzy and 143,323 others

CoCo - my girl! She's ready! Damn My best friend is hot AF!

Milliebobbybrown 😍😍 Girl you fiiiine!

Sadiesinks knock him dead babe!

Unclejezzy you sure you don't want to come with me instead? 😍 😂 jokes, jokes! Don't want the fans having heart failure!

User 2 date me instead Joe!

Charlieheaton Beautiful Sarah.

Nattyiceofficial oh my! Can I date you? Bye Charlie 👋

Charlieheaton wow Nat! 😫

User 4 nooo I love you guys!

Dacremontgomery I knew you would look good but WOW! Sarah you are amazing! 😍😘

User 7 always was a whore

CoCo who are you!? You don't know her so shut your mouth!

::::::::::::::::: the date ::::::::::::::::::

At 6:40 Dacre knocked on the door, Chloe ran to open it with Katie close behind her "hey D she's will be 2 minutes" Chloe said moving aside for him to come in, "Hi D!" He heard a little voice jump out from behind Chloe, Katie stood smiling at Dacre, she wore a princess Belle dress, Dacre lent down to her level "oh hey princess, do you know where Katie is, See I have a gift for her and I wanted to give her it but she's not here!" Dacre said as he pulled gift bag from behind him, Katie chuckled "it's me! I Katie!" Dacre gave her a shocked face, "what! No way I thought you was a real life princess! It's because your so beautiful" Dacre smiled at her handing her the gift bag, he stood up and noticed Sarah looking over at him her eyes were filled with tears she wiped a tear from her eye and mouthed "thank you", Katie gasped "that me!" She shouted,it was a soft doll with 'Katie' stitched across its chest. "Mommy! Katie, look" she ran to Sarah pointing at her name on the doll, "wow baby that's beautiful, what do you say to Dacre?" Katie ran over to Dacre and hugged him "thank you D" all 3 of them laughed at her cuteness.

At 7 Dacre and Sarah left for their date, they walked out of the apartment building and in to Dacre's car, he pulled the car out of he's parking spot before glancing over at Sarah, "you really do look amazing tonight Sarah", she bit her lip then smiled at him, "thank you, you look kinda hot yourself" They both smiled as they looked in front, they talked about filming and their friends during the drive.
Dacre pulled in to a restaurant called ARIA, " Iv never been here but I hear it's supposed to be really good" Sarah said looking out of the window to the restaurant in front, "only the best for you my love" Dacre said winking at her as he got out, he shot around the other side of the car to open the door for her, "oh wow, you are definitely climbing my favourite ladder Mr Montgomery" Dacre gave her a hearty laugh before holding out he's hand which she happily accepted, they walked up the steps and inside, "reservations for Montgomery please" Dacre told the waiter, Sarah leaned into he's arm admiring he's face, Dacre looked down at her and kissed her forehead, "this way please" the waiter told them.

The pair followed him through the restaurant to a table at the back in the corner it was very private, the waiter gave them some menus and took their drinks menu, They ordered a bottle of white wine and began looking at the food menu, Dacre allowed himself one glass as he was driving.
Dacre looked over at Sarah "I love them but didn't want fans to ruin this special night, hence the private room, I hope you don't mind" Sarah smiles and shook her head "not at all it's perfect, this evening has been perfect, what you did for Katie, really Dacre it means the absolute world to me" Dacre could see her eyes filling up again, he leant over to her and held her hand "it was nothing honestly, Sarah, I really want you in my life, iv never met anyone like you before and obviously Katie is a part of you, she's amazing just like you, she deserves to be spoilt too" Sarah gave Dacre a peck on the lips "what did I do to deserve you" she smiled at him, he was going to answer but the waiter came back "are you ready to order" Dacre looked at Sarah and licked he's lips before answering the waiter. Dacre ordered a steak and Sarah ordered a soup.
After the waiter left the pair chatted about their lives before coming to Atlanta, Dacre told Sarah about his family, and about his love for design, Sarah told Dacre about her family and how they are still in touch via FaceTime, she told him about her hopes for the future, she dreams of travelling and showing Katie the world.

After they ate their meal they were heading out to Dacre's car when Sarah spotted a quiet little bar with a guy on a stool singing and playing guitar "oh can we?" She asked Dacre, "oh um yeah sure" he took her hand again and walked over the road with her to this tiny little bar, they walked in and sat at a table, Dacre couldn't help but admire Sarah's beauty as she watched the guy play guitar she was in her element, "do you want a drink babe?" Dacre asked her, "il just have a Coke please" she smiled back at him, Dacre ordered the drinks when a waitress came by, "you really love live music don't you" Dacre asked her, she was dancing and tapping the tune on he knees, "I do, music is my escape, no matter what mood I am in music is there, happy, sad, angry anything" Dacre took her hand again and kissed the top of it, "you blow my mind you know that right" Sarah couldn't help herself, she leant into Dacre and kissed he's lips passionately, maybe too much for in the middle of a small bar but she couldn't resist him, after a while they broke it up "you ok I don't want to pressure you" Dacre told her, "pressure me! Dacre you are he most un pressuring person I know" they both laughed, the waitress brought their drinks over she brought 2 cans of coke and 2 glasses, when she left Sarah grabbed a can "look even the can knows how amazing you are" she showed Dacre the can, "I have to snap this.... say cheese" she said holding up her phone.

They enjoyed the rest of the night in this little bar, neither of them had laughed so much before

When they decided to leave they headed back to Dacre's car, they were still chatting "who is your favouring artist / singer" Dacre asked Sarah, "it's actually an Australian singer called Missy Higgins, that woman is amazing, her music literally kept me going, iv never seen her live though, that's another thing I want for the future" Sarah began laughing at how fangirl like she sounded "il make you a promise now, to take you to see her one day" Dacre said seriously, Sarah laughed "il hold you to it!" She said Jokingly.
They chatted all the way back to the apartment, it was now 12:30.

They walked up the stairs to the apartments hand in hand again, "thank you for the perfect date Dacre" Sarah said when they got to their doors "first of many I hope" Dacre said looking down at her and she was looking up at him, then it hit him he had to kiss her, he grabbed her face and their lips collided, Sarah put her hands on the back of he's neck, Dacre put he's hand on her hip and pulled her close so their bodies were touching, Sarah stepped back so her back was against the wall, Dacre put his free hand against the wall, they both let out a moan into their kiss, Dacre's hand slipped from Sarah's hip to her ass, he cupped it and she lifted her leg up to he's side, Dacre broke the kiss and caressed then top of her thigh, "I think we best say goodnight babe" Sarah bit her lip and laughed "yeah we should" She gave him one final kiss, this one was more delicate and romantic "il see you tomorrow lover" she said, Dacre watched her walk into her apartment "goodnight angel" he said waking into he's own apartment.
They both got inside, closed the door and smiled.