I do

—————Big time jump—————

"Hey Sarah turn around let me put your vale on", Sarah turned around to Chloe holding the shiny silver clip with a vale attached to it, Sarah turned to look out of the huge window infront of her, looking down on her family and friends she smiled, glancing around she saw Finn at the front talking to the most important person in her life today, her soon to be husband, he was laughing with Finn but she could tell he was nervous, he couldn't keep his hands still, in his pockets, touching his hair, back to his pocket, typical Dacre she thought.
"Ok, its in" Chloe told her, Sarah felt the back of her head to feel the bumps of the diamond and pearls in her clip, smiling she turned around to the room full of her girl friends, "how do I look?" She asked giving them all a twirl, "amazing Sarah" "absolutely stunning" she heard them compliment, then it came, the comment that made them all laugh, "wow! If Dacre doesn't take you right there at the front, I will" Chloe chimed.

After their laughing fit the girls got all of their flowers ready to leave.
They all walked down the hall together until they got to the stairs which lead out on to the beautifully decorated beach with all of their families there, A beautiful white carpet was placed down the middle of the isles, Chloe and Natalia gave their friend a kiss before walking down and meeting Finn and Dacre at the front.

Next to walk down was Saskia and Katie, they had baskets of flowers, they began scattering petals all down the white carpet and along the first row of seats.
Sarah was stood at the top of the stairs on her own watching her wedding unfold in front of her eyes, when a tap on the shoulder made her turn around, "are you ready to go?" The kind voice asked her, Sarah gave a loving smile and a nod.
The pair began walking down the stairs when Sarah looked over at the person walking her down the isle and squeezes their hand, "thank you for doing this Joe, it means the world to me", he smiled back at his friend, "you don't need to thank me, I love you and Dacre, you guys are my world".
They continue down the isle, all of the guests gasped when they saw how beautiful Sarah looked, when they got to the front Joe placed a small kiss on Sarah's cheek before standing beside Finn Dacre and Scott.

Sarah carried on the last few steps alone, finally meeting Dacre at the front, he looked to his left and was shocked by the sight, he took a step back and tears began filling up in his eyes, Sarah hadn't told him anything about the dress or the style she had chosen, "you look like an angel" he finally let out after getting his breath back.
Finally the ceremony began, "we are gathered here today to celebrate the love between an amazing couple, Dacre and Sarah, I believe you have prepared your own vows?" The officiant asks, earning a nod from the couple, "great, Dacre could you read your vows to Sarah please".

Dacre took a deep breath and pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket before looking into Sarah's eyes, "first of all I want to say I am one lucky lucky man, Angel you look amazing, I knew you would but this is a whole new level" the wedding party all laugh, "Sarah, since the day I met you my world has been filled with so much joy and love, you have given me so much in the past two years that I didn't even know was missing from my life, even the little things, from tucking your toes under my legs when we watch a movie so they don't get cold, ordering me secret Aussie snacks online to make me feel it like home, then my favourite, taking a bite from my toast every morning before giving it to me, I couldn't imagine eating a full slice ever again" again their friends all laugh and Sarah covers her face, "basically what I am saying angel is my life wouldn't be complete without you and our amazing children, all thanks to you, I tell you every day but why should today be any different? I love you so much Sarah and I am going to show you every day how much you mean to me", Dacre placed the paper back in his pocket, Sarah delicately removes a tear from her eye, Careful not to smudge her perfect makeup.