Sleeping Beauty

Fast forward 3 week to when all the cast were back in Atlanta, They were all back living in the apartments except this time Dacre was with Sarah and Katie in her apartment and Chloe and Joe we're sharing Chloe's room but they are looking for their own place.

In Sarah's apartment her and Dacre were on the couch while Katie played in her room, "I can't wait to start shooting it's been too long since we were on set" Dacre said as the pair laughed, "you know, me too, I wonder what season 3 holds for us" Dacre pulled her closer, "to think it's been nearly 1 year since I met you guys", Sarah smiled up at him, "I know! And it's Katie's birthday next week, I just hope I feel better by then, I think I have a bug, but I need some birthday cake in my life!!"

Later that night Dacre was in bed sleeping when he rolled over and noticed Sarah was missing, he shot up out of bed whispering her name, "Sarah? Sarah? Babe you in here?", when there was no answer he got up and went to the en-suite, there she was, asleep on the bathroom floor, "babe wake up! Are you ok?" Dacre slowly picked her up in he's arms and carried her over to their bed.
Sarah sat up slowly, rubbing her eyes, "I think I have a bug babe you need to keep away" she rested her head in her hands, her head pounding and her stomach Doing somersaults, "no, not a chance, I'm not leaving your side Sarah! If I catch it so be it, I'm here to take care of you". Sarah struggled to sleep that night but Dacre stayed up all night with her utill she finally fell asleep at 4:30, he decided to leave her in bed and sleep off the bug.

Dacre got up with Katie, he wished Sarah wasn't sick but he did enjoy having Dacre and Katie time, they played tea parties, had a disney dance off and drew Sarah a get well soon card.
"Daddy D! Can I have a cookie?" Katie called out as she ran into the kitchen to Dacre, when he turned around Katie was giving him the cutest puppy dog eyes ever, "how can I say no!" Dacee laughed at her as he reached for a cookie from the jar, "she has you right where she wants you!" Sarah said as she walked into the kitchen slowly, "hey beautiful, you still not feeling good?" Dacre asked as he wrapped he's arm around her shoulder and pulled her into a hug, "no, my stomach is going crazy I must have eaten something bad" Dacre kissed the top of her head, "go sit down and il bring you some tea in ok?", she smiled at him and started walking out of the kitchen when Dacre slapped her ass "still hot babe", Sarah laughed as she walked into the room and laid down on the couch.

A few minutes later Dacre walked into the room with Sarah a cup of tea, some tablets and a hot water bottle, but she had fallen asleep again on the couch, he left her to catch up with her sleep and decided to take Katie out to the park and for lunch.
Sarah was the same for most of the day, when she finally woke up she saw a note from Dacre,

Hey angel
Iv taken Katie out so you can have some peace, let me know when you are awake.
I love you so much baby

She smiled at he's note before sending him a text.
Sarah and Dacre
Hey baby I'm awake, thank you so much for letting me nap I love you.
Hey babe I hope you're feeling better, Il be home soon Katie is just finishing making a bear at build a bear, do you need anything?
No I think I'm good just my fiancé and baby back, I'm going to call Chloe see what she's doing.
Ok baby we will see you soon.
Bye babe

As soon as she had finished the conversation with Dacre she called Chloe,

Hey honey! What's up?
Hey chlo, where are you?
I'm just walking up the stairs why? You ok?
No not really I'm sick
Oh no! Il be there in 2!
Ok bye

Like on Q Chloe walked through the door, "holy hell Sarah you look like shit" Sarah laughed and nodded her head "thanks Chloe! You always know how to cheer me up!" The pair laughed, "you know I love you! What's wrong anyway you got a virus?" Sarah shrugged her shoulders and rubbed her eyes "I don't know, my head is pounding, no matter how much sleep I get I can't get rid of it, and my stomach is doing somersaults, Dacre found me asleep on the bathroom floor this morning, I was sick of getting in bed and needing to throw up so I just laid there"

Chloe moved so she was sat at the side of Sarah, "have you eaten anything different? It's not like you to get sick, you are like the terminator you just keep going, if you are the same tomorrow I'm getting Dacre to take you to the doctor" Sarah rolled her eyes at her, "I don't think it's that bad Chloe", Chloe let out an evil laugh "yeah well, we will see who wins when I say to Dacre, 'iv never seen her this sick before Dacre, I'm really worried' and you know I will totally play him with my acting skills and the automatic tears you know I can produce".

Chloe sat back on the couch feeling proud of herself, "ugh fine il go!", Chloe jumped up and started Doing a victory dance, just as Dacre and Katie walked in, "um ok what am I missing?" He laughed, "I have convinced the plague victim over here to go to the doctors tomorrow!" Dacre jokingly dropped he's jaw in shock, "what are you!" He asked Chloe "some
sort of sorcerer!?", Sarah let out a laugh at her crazy family before rolling her eyes, "ok ok jokes over! Quit it, or the 'plague victim' will come and lick both your faces!".

Sarah was able to take it easy the rest of the night because Dacre waited on her hand and foot, she was hoping she would be ok by the morning because she hated visiting the doctors and hospitals, it reminded her of the pain and drama she had with Katie's birth and her dad.

———————————————-

Thank you guys for continuing to read! I am back!!

I feel like this chapter is all over! But it's kind of a filler anyway, I hope you enjoy it!

Love u!!