Leaving Day

Today was the day Sarah, Dacre and Katie we're leaving for Australia, the car was picking them up in an hour so after everything was packed and ready to go everyone met in the group apartment, the gang were all stood in the hallway and living room chatting in groups saying their goodbyes and hugging for the millionth time.

"Babe the car will be here in 5 we need to head downstairs" Dacre said into Sarah's ear, she closed her eyes, feeling heartbroken, "guys we have to go" Sarah said very quiet, the rest of them heard her and all joined in a group hug, "you have the best time! You deserve this more than anyone I know ok, don't ever forget I am a call away" Joe said during the embrace, he pulled away from Sarah looking sad and headed over to Dacre "dude, keep worshiping the ground she walks on and she will love you hard, forever" they bring each other in to a bro hug, "I'm not letting her go man, Il adore her till my dying day" Dacre gave Joe a heartfelt smile.

"And you my princess, I'm going to FaceTime you all the time keep me updated on movies your mom and D take you to and il learn the songs for our next road trip!" Joe said to a giggling Katie "love you uncle Joe!" Bringing her into a big hug "I love you too Angel!".

The rest of the cast said their goodbyes and walked them down to the car, which was sat waiting outside, Dacre put the bags in the trunk and strapped Katie in her seat giving her the 'Dacre dolly' and a kiss on her head before heading back to tell Sarah they had to leave, "you ready beautiful?" He said kissing her temple, she looked up at him crying and showed him 1 finger signaling 1 minute, she walked over to Chloe, "thank you so much for everything, I can't imagine how my life would have been if you didn't come back from college, I would have never got out, I would never have got this job and I would never have met the man of my dreams. I owe you so much Chlo" by now the pair were a blubbering mess, Joe held on tight to Chloe's hand as comfort, "but look at us now we're both happy with an amazing life and adventures ahead, plus two super hot guys on your arms" Chloe said making the pair laugh, "now go get in your car and have an amazing time you will be back here before you know it! I will FaceTime you in the morning, I love you never forget that! And Dacre I love you too keep her safe!" Chloe said bringing the pair into an embrace before shoving them into their car.
The door closed and Dacre signaled for the driver to go, everyone was waving to each other through the rear windows, until they went out of view.

Sarah felt as though her heart broke into a million pieces, a sudden warmth filled all of her body she had Dacre on one side kissing her head and rubbing her shoulder and on the other she had Katie leaning out of her car seat kissing her hand and stroking her hair. She knew adventure awaited but it still hurt.

—————————————-

Sarahmillz Lets get this show on the road, Atlanta is has been the best time of my life! Goodbye for a while! I'm going Down under with @Dacremontgomery🥰

🥰

COCO I miss you aready! Take lots of pics and don't forget me!

Sarahmillz @COCO never!! And I will be bombarding you!

Dacremontgomery wow you are jaw dropping I love you!

Sarahmillz @Dacremotgomery thank you babe! I'm all yours!

Unclejezzy #getaroom infact no not in the sky bad advice 😂

User8 😂😂 yas Joe

User 9 he said love you!!

Sadiesink Sarah you are my idol I love you!

Milliebobbybrown Goddess!! Dacre marry her or I will!

Therealsarahhyland theyve boarded! I miss her already!