Attention

"I'm not going to stop poking you until you give me attention." Zak said flatly. He was extremely bored and hadn't hung out with his friend in what felt like forever, but was probably no less than a day or two.

"Ugggh Zak! I have to finish editing this Ban Appeals video." Darryl frowned, pushing Zak's hand off his arm. He was too frustrated to be dealing with this right now. His computer had been acting up, and decided to crash halfway through the editing process, causing Darryl to lose all his progress.

Zak simply began poking him again, not saying anything.

"He will get bored eventually." Darryl thought with a groan, doing his best to ignore Zak.

After a few minutes, Zak sighed and gave up the poking. "Thank you. Now go away." Darryl commanded, not bothering to even look at Zak.

Zak frowned but didn't leave the room. He was still standing behind Darryl's chair, and his legs were starting to get tired.

He grabbed the back of the chair and leaned over, resting his head on the top of Darryl's.

"What are you doing?" Darryl asked.

"I'm watching you edit." Zak said in a bubbly voice.

"Don't you have something better to do?" Darryl grumbled, but didn't bother to try shaking his friend off.

"Nope!" Zak announced, hoping Darryl would finally give up and hang out with him.

Of course, he didn't. He ignored Zak more.

After a couple minutes, Zak moved his head and hands away from the chair stood silently behind it.

Darryl shifted in his chair, the awkward presence making him uncomfortable, but he didn't avert his eyes from his monitor.

Zak's hands moved to above Darryl's head, hesitating a bit before resting in his hair.

Darryl's eyes widened. "And now what are you doing?"

"Nooothing!~" Zak giggles, running his hands through Darryl's hair.

Darryl briefly closed his eyes, but reopened them upon the realization that he was allowing Zak to distract him.

"S-stop that." He said, moving his hands away from the keyboard to swat at Zak.

Zak moves back for a moment, laughing, and when Darryl started to focus on editing again, Zak placed his hands on his shoulders.

Darryl groaned loudly.

"What! I'm not even doing anything!" Zak chuckled, letting his fingers tap Darryl's shoulders.

"You're being a nuisance!" Darryl snapped.

"A nuisance?" Zak repeated, sounding a little sad. He moved his hands and began playing with Darryl's hair again.

"Ugh.. Zak, no, you're not a nuisance. I'm sorry, I'm just a bit frustrated with this editing." Darryl explained, feeling bad for being mean. He let Zak play with his hair for awhile, trying to focus on the editing, but halfway failing.

"Oh my goodness, okay, I seriously need you to stop," Darryl pleaded, "I cannot focus when you're doing that."

Zak giggled. "No thanks."

"Zak. Stop."

"Make me!" He dared with a smirk. Now he was getting somewhere.

Darryl raised his arms and grabbed Zak's hands, removing them from his hair and pulling them in front of him sharply.