Basement

Art by: KeyS0ap on Twitter

Meme Chapter
————

Vincent barged into the house, anger flashing in his eyes. "Skeppy?" He called out loud, not acknowledging the wide eyed Darryl sitting on the couch.

Darryl stood. "H-hey! What do you think you are doing here?" He questioned, stepping towards the French man. He didn't mind friends visiting, but this was unannounced and Darryl didn't know how to handle an angry baguette.

"I know you have him here! I saw the livestream!" Vincent shouted as he passed Darryl, stomping further into the house.

"Oh my goodness, is this about the basement thing? I don't have Skeppy in my basement!" Darryl glared, following Vincent down the hallway.

"SKEPPY?" Vincent yelled again, ignoring Darryl's protests. He stopped and listened closely for any calls for help.

Darryl huffed, tapping his foot impatiently on the ground. "Get out of my house, you muffin!"

"Do you have a basement?" Vincent looked at the green eyed kidnapper with disgust.

"Well, yes, but I can assure you-"

"Show it to me."

Darryl groaned, but motioned for Vincent to follow him anyway. He led him to a door that opened to reveal a long, dark set of stairs.

"Woah, so dark and spooky. You are definitely keeping him down there, aren't you?" Vincent glared.

Darryl raised an eyebrow and flicked on the lights, illuminating the stairs. "No."
He simply stated, walking down the stairs to the door at the end.

When they both got there, a sudden bang cane from the other side. Both boys froze.

"Help!! He's keeping me here!! Help!" A frightened muffled voice yelled from the other side.

"Zak?!"

"Skeppy!"

"HELP MEEEE!!" Zak yelled childishly, sobbing for dramatic effect.

"I knew you were keeping him! Open the door!" Vincent demanded.

Darryl blinked in confusion and opened the door. A dark brown haired boy fell out, knocking Darryl over flat on his butt. Zak landed directly on top of the older boy with an "oof."

Zak blinked, smiling widely. "Hiii Darryl~" He cooed, placing his arms on Darryl's shoulders. Darryl leaned back against his hands, shock absorbed his mind.

"Zak?? What.. What were you doing in my basement?" Darryl blushed, completely confused. "And why are you sitting on my lap now???"

"You trapped me there, remember?" Zak giggled in return, booping Darryl's nose.

"No I do not remember!! What were you doing in my basement?" He asked again, more demanding now. His face grew more red as the seconds passed.

"Oh no... Skeppy has developed Stockholm syndrome I think.." Vincent sighed sadly, examining the large smile on Zak's face.

"Can I stay out here for longer this time before you put me back in?" Zak whined, holding back laughter.

"Zak, I do NOT keep you in there! Tell a6d the truth!" Darryl shouted, trying to push Zak off of him.

"A6d! He's been keeping me there, forcing me to donate money..." Zak fake cried, not budging off of Darryl. He moved his face in closer.

"Oh my gOODNEsS." Darryl groaned, shoving Zak's face away from his own.

"Oooowww! Darry..." Zak pouted. "That wasn't nice! I just want a little kiss!"

"A kiss??" Darryl asked, not believing what was happening right now.

"You know what? I'm just gonna go.." Vincent spoke up, beginning to walk back up the stairs.

"A6d! Do not leave me here to deal with.. this!" Darryl pleaded, gesturing to Zak. Zak fake gasped in return. Vincent simply giggled and kept walking.

Darryl flipped his head around, facing Zak again. Zak had moved closer while Darryl wasn't looking, and now their noses were touching. Darryl tried to scoot back, but it didn't help the distance much. "Get off of me, you muffin." He stated, in a lower volume than before. He stared into Zak's deep brown eyes and got distracted for a moment.

Zak laughed, breaking Darryl from his trance. "You really want me to?"

"Y-Yes."

"Then give me a kiss!" Zak smiled.

"I'm not gonna give you a kiss!"

"Just a little one! Or I won't get off!" Zak pleaded between giggles.

"Fine!! Hold still then, fatty!" Darryl glared. Zak did as he was told, closing his eyes.

"It's just one kiss." Darryl reminded himself, leaning into Zak.

And they kissed. And suddenly, Darryl didn't want to stop.

Zak smiled into it, with another damn cute giggle, and pulled away.

"See? Now was that so bad?" He asked with a wink.

And then Darryl woke up.

————
who watched the minecraft monday drama go down and is a little upset about it? :( here's a fun chapter for you guys. hope you're all doing well <3

also Bad said he messaged Skeppy to like make sure he was okay after Skep left and ... :') my heart... so cute