chapter 3 (edited)

Eva's pov:

with a gun pointed at my head i looked at the girl in front of me , obviously the girl was young and from the way she was holding her gun i knew right away that this girl was a total immature.

"where is Leo? And who are you?" i asked with a calm look on my face.

" Leo! and who are you? why are you here? and how did you come in ?"the girl asked all of these questions while pointing the gun towards me, she looked calm but her hands were shaking so much that she almost dropped the gun at the floor.

i couldn't help but feel nostalgic , when i looked at the cute girl in front me , oh god how much this picture reminds me of myself when i held a gun for the first time in my life, when i remember that time i can't hold my laughter any longer .

the girl looked at me with a strange look and asked, "are you crazy , why are you laughing?"

"okay cutie pie you can put your gun down now, I am Leo's friend , and I did knock but nobody answered that's why I came in with the spare keys "i explained.

"why are you here then?!" the girl asked "Leo is not here now so you should come back later..."
i had a smirk on my face "sorry I can't do that, actually Leo is my doctor and I come here whenever I get hurt, that's why I need his help"

i took off my blouse to show the girl my wound and to ask her for help, all of a sudden everything started to fade out as i felt my conscious give away and with a bang i hit the ground and drifting to sleep .

(At night in Leo's house)

as hours passed by i finally started to gradually wake up from my deep sleep, i felt a warm hand touch my forehead and i opened my eyes to find that cute girl cleaning the sweat of my forehead

"your awake ? are you feeling any pain? I will call master Leo right away"

it took me some time to figure out what was going on, i sat up and looked around in daze, to try and figure what time is it , but i couldn't find my stuff anywhere, it must that crazy Leo, he always does that i thought.

"oh, are you awake my angel? "

"oh, Leo thanks for taking care of my injuries, where were you idiot I almost died you know!"

" hahahahaha oh my god Eva stop joking around like that ! you almost died you say , if you joke like that my stomach will hurt from laughing that much" Leo was laughing so hard that he almost fell to the ground while holding his sides,

"stop laughing you bastard , it hurts you know!"

"of course, it hurts, you had a bullet in your shoulder, by the way why are even shot?"

"Some crazy people where after me , how should I know, ah now i remember who is that cute girl that was here before? don't tell me you old pervert ,tha...that she's your girl i thought you were gay ?"
"what? who is the old pervert you crazy woman, she is only a girl that I picked of the streets and she is helping out at my work, got it, and i am not gay i am bisexual ! "

"got it , got it"

the girl came in with a cup of hot tea in it and she gave to me politely; "here you go ma'am" the girl said ,Eva took the cup and smiled

"I am Eva queens, and what's your name?"

the little girl blushed, and her face went all red from how beautiful the woman in front of her was

"my name is Erika , and I am sorry for what happened earlier today"

"no, it's okay Erika it was my fault for coming in like this , will any way I need to leave I have an important meeting Tomorrow, wish me luck "

i struggled a little before i could stand up straight and walk towards the door i borrowed one of Leo's jackets and put it on

"well thanks for helping me out guys , I will be going now , I will come visit you later " i said as i waved goodbye

"Eva watch out , make sure to keep your guard up, okay?!and good look at your meeting tomorrow" Leo said to me with a worried look on his face which made me smile forgetting all my pain

"don't worry I got it all covered"