chapter 6 (edited)

Eva's pov:

"Shall I lend you my services sir"

The moment i stepped into the room everyone became really quiet, Joseph started to panic he was obviously getting worried that his boss is going to snap on me and drive me out of his company , and i was worried to , i was taking a big gamble here and i hope it works

He(Joseph) walked towards me to drag me out , but before he could touch me or speak to me a cold voice came from behind him.

"Really, what kind of services ?" The man said with a smirk on his face, the kind of smirk that was not that friendly and that could send chills all over your body in a second

i debated for a second and then i decided to keep my act of being respectful and the powerful exterior , because i really wanted this job... and this was my big chance and i wasn't going to lose it because i felt week for a second.

"The kind you need, right now! I will help you with the hack problems , all I need is a computer and some time..." i stopped talking and started walking towards the man until i reached the desk , i took control of the keyboard and started working while standing up.

*****************************************

Nicholas royal pov:

I was screaming like crazy hoping that someone can explain why the hell would someone hack in the computers of my company and delete important files , that I need for a 3 billion deal.... why do I pay people if they cannot do their jobs right?

Then all of a sudden a voice came from the door, oh God her voice was so sexy that it made me forget all about the crisis that I have , I took my eyes of my stupid secretary and looked at the source of the voice, to find the most beautiful woman standing there with her hand holding some papers and a smile on her face...she had the most beautiful smile and a pair of gorgeous light green eyes that could make you drown on them , and her amazing jet black Lacey hair that sways with her hips and she has an hour glass body that most models would die for ... she wore a simple black and white dress that hugged her body like a second skin, and her strong aura that was emitting from her made her look even more sexy .

After Nicholas regained his composure, he saw Joseph taking the girl out so by reflexes he wanted to stop him , so he did the first thing he could think of and smirked as he talked back

"Really what kind of services "? I asked

"The kind you need right now!" She said while walking towards my desk with her hips swaying from to side making my heartbeat grow faster with every step and god damn , no woman ever made me feel this way and when i say ever i mean it .

I saw Joseph taking glances at her ass which made my blood boil, I don't know way but i wanted to tear his eyes out for looking at her like that , and what made me more surprised was the fact that she walked toward my computer and started working on it and I let her, I let this strange woman who I don't know anything about use my computer which I never let anyone touch not even my own dad, and family.

She started working on my computer like no nobody else was in the room , writing some kind of a code which was too complicated to my understanding, I waved my hand to Joseph to let him take the girl(the girl who had the interview) who was sitting in front of me and leave the room, he looked at me , like he just saw a ghost but still did what he was asked to do.

I got up from my chair and batted the girl on her shoulder signaling her to set down, she complied without looking, and if i hadn't pushed the chair towards her , she would have probably sat on the floor , I chuckled at her and took the papers from the table , the paper that had her name ... my beautiful girl ,

my "Eva queens"