chapter 17(edited)

Eva's pov :

"if it isn't Nickolas royal "

me and Nickolas turned around to find a beaming Jason standing with another 3 men behind him all of them were wearing black suits , and two of them were young handsome men (Nickolas is more handsome thought , oh god shut up my mind screamed ) while the other guy was middle aged with some wrinkles .

"so, a date ?" Jason said while smirking

"yes" " no" me and nick said at the same time leaving the men chuckling and Jason laughing his ass of while i blushed a bit and nick stared at me while he held my hand tighter , scaring the shit out of me .

nick lifted our hands for Jason to see ,

"you don't think this is a date ?" nick said while pointing towards our intertwined fingers , with a small sight a nodded towards him , god I do not like him when his mean

"it's a date " I said to Jason making him stare at me for a moment before he started laughing like a maniac in the middle of the restaurant making people stare at us

"don't you think your reaction is a bit exaggerated Jason , and don't you have work to finish " nick said while staring at his friend

"nope my reaction is totally normal , I mean my cold hearted of a friend is actually dating , what's next ? the creation of magic and miracles!"

"Jason , you better go , now "

" I was wondering if I should join you, work can wait "

" you try to join us and tomorrow morning you will wake up with the news of your company bankrupt " both the men and Jason starred at Jason as if they saw a ghost while I put my hand on my mouth to hide a chuckle that escaped my mouth .

"cute ..." one of the men said with a small smile , but the next thing I knew that I saw him shaking in his place while he took a step back from Nickolas stare , if a look could kill he would be six feet under by now, I cringed at his paled face , and held Nickolas hand stronger to calm him down .

"should we go Nickolas ?" I asked Nickolas while looking in his eyes with a small smile on my face, within seconds nicks cold demeanor calmed sown and he nodded his head while pulling me with him

"see you Jason " nick said to Jason before we left

we took a seat and a waitress came to our table to take our orders

"what would you like to have ma'am?" I looked at the menu, but I could not find what I would like .

"if there is nothing you like we can always leave for another place "

"no, it's okay , I just don't know what to have , would you mind ordering for both of us , as long as it doesn't have peanuts and nuts, I will be fine "

"okay " Nickolas asked for both of us and asked for wine to , after a while the food came to the table , which by the way looked amazing.

"you don't like them ?"

"what?"

"peanuts and nuts"

"oh no I am allergic" I said while smiling a bit

"how bad is it ?" Nickolas asked with a worried look in his face

"uhm I guess as long as I don't eat it I am fine , if I do eat it my lungs starts to swell and I stop breathing normally something like that, I don't actually know , it hasn't happened since I was 10 , I am usually really careful out of habit , I was trained after all " I said with a look of nostalgia in my eyes

"what do you mean you were trained? , you don't have to tell me if you don't want to , I would like to know more about you that's all "

"no, it's okay , but don't run away when I finish telling you my story "

"I won't , I promise "

"I will hold you on that , okay then I will start from the beginning "
I took a big sip from the wine , and took a deep breath in before i started talking about my past

"you know that I am an orphan right ? , well that's not entirely right , my mom died from child birth , she had a weak body combined with some kind of sickness so her body couldn't handle pregnancy's well so she died after a while from giving birth to me , my dad was a bit different after all he was alive and all , but he couldn't handle my mother death well so he left me at an orphan telling the people there that he will be back , well he did comeback after 4 years , but he never took me back , he started sending me money and he bought me a phone so he can stay in touch , when I turned 5 he sent me for karate classes and some other material arts classes , but when I asked him why he didn't take me back home , he said to give him more time and that I am not ready yet , he asked me to keep taking the material arts classes and he said that If I do well he well take me home Sooner so I gave it my all and practiced well for a couple of years when I turned 10 , he finally decided to show up , he took me with him , I was happy knowing that I am finally going home but I never expected it to be that kind of home..." 

A\N

Hey guys sorry for the late update , hope you like the chapter , what do you think happened with Eva and her dad ? do you like it so far ?

well se you soon and please leave a comment and vote .