chapter 15(edited)

Eva's pov :

"what are you doing here ?"

"we need to talk "

"Nickolas let go of my hand first" I glared at his hand that was clutching into mine , I didn't hate his touch , It felt different than alexander's , whenever Nickolas touches me , I feel like I am burning up , his touch drives me crazy .

" why it did not seem like you hate touching alexander , but you don't like it when I touch you ? Is that it ?" Nickolas said with anger and some sadness in his eyes .

"what are you talking about Nickolas , what is wrong with you, your acting weird? " he has been acting weird today , I don't understand what is wrong with him

" did I do something wrong?" I asked him while trying to take my wrist from his clutched hand , but his hold got only stronger , making me glare at him with anger .

" what were you talking about ? and why were you so close ?"

"nothing we talked about nothing "

" stop lying to my face Eva "

" okay, he asked me out for dinner and I said no , but he said that it wasn't a request , so I might have threatened him a bit , usually it works but this dude is shameless , it's like I was talking to a wall " the anger in nicks eyes got stronger when I started talking but slowly he started to calm down .

" you should have called me Eva , I would have taken care of him, " nick said while lets out a deep breath he was holding

" no nick it's okay , I can take care of myself , that's what I always do ."

" next time stay away from him , and if he keeps annoying you , you better tell me about it "

I sighted at his reaction , it is weird I mean is not he overreacting? , I have men and woman flirting with me all the time and I know he is the same.

i looked at his eyes and said " nick "

"yes Eva" he said with a gentle voice making me forget everything that just happened

" can you let go of my wrist now, your hurting me "

he let it go right away and looked at it with guilt in his eyes " oh shit i am sorry Eva , it's definitely bruised , let's put some medicine on it " i chuckled slowly at his reaction , god this man is really cute , or you sure he is the ruthless, heartless multi billionaire people talk about .

" it's okay nick , don't worry about it , you should go back to your office , we have another meeting in a while , i will get the files ready in the meantime "

" yeah please do and send them to joseph"

" why should I send them to joseph , i will bring them with me when we leave "

" well miss Eva , you're not coming with me, joseph will, you will stay here "

" what ? why would joseph do my job , I am very capable of going with you , I am your PA , not joseph " really what is wrong with him today

" I know that your my PA , and you're the best at your job , but you're staying , I don't think I can handle another meeting with a couple of hungry men stripping you with their eyes , and I certainly don't need another unknown rival that might appear "

" wh----what ar----e you talking about ?, are you crazy sir ! what if somebody heard you "

" then let them hear i don't give a shit "

" well i do and by the way , your missing on one thing, i am free to do what i want and if men flirting with me is a problem then we have big one , and i don't have a boyfriend for a reason sir ......"

" you will be mine soon Eva , don't rush it , and don't give me reason to lock you up Eva queens , i will put you on house arrest " i took a step back not knowing what should i do , what is going on here , if there wasn't a desk behind me i would be on the floor by now .

" what are you talking about nick, your acting weird today ?" Nickolas took a couple of steps towards me and stopped only an inch IN front of me

" don't act as you don't feel it to Eva , we both can feel the fire between us "

" Nickolas , you're my boss ...."

" so what ? "

" and we barely know each other "

"we can learn slowly "

" I have a bad past Nickolas , and probably a future "

" I don't care either " god must he have a retreat for everything

"nick..." is i started talking again when the i heard a knocking on the door disturbing us , i pushed nick away and went to open the door , I do not know who this is, but I love him

" hey sorry for interrupting , but sir there is an importing phone call for you " joseph said while looking at nick

" coming " nick looked pissed he stared at joseph as if he wanted to swallow him whole , joseph left leaving me and Nickolas alone again , Nickolas started walking toward the door to leave but the moment he reached the handle he turned around and said

" tonight at 7 be ready , i am taking you out for dinner " omg is he asking me out for a date

" and yes it's a date , and i won't be taking a no for an answer " he walked back to me and planted a gentle kiss on my forehead leaving me speechless and unable of understanding what the hell is going on !!!!

A/N

hey guys , so what do you think so far , do you like it , or do you think it is going to fast ... i hope you like it

please leave a comment and vote

love you guys