chapter 4 (edited)

Eva's pov:

i left Leo's house and went straight home so i can rest before my job interview,

my apartment was small with one room and a small kitchen and a bathroom, while my apartment was quite small, I cared about it a lot ,it was the first house that i could call home.

my neighborhood was quiet dangerous for a girl to live on her own, but i didn't have much of a choice since this was the only place i could afford, and in worst case i can protect myself by a lot of ways .

the next morning i woke up feeling a little bit better, thanks to Leo's medications i didn't feel a thing in my shoulder, but i was quiet nervous so i couldn't really sleep will at night no matter how hard i tried, so i ended up staring at the celling the whole night , thinking of ways that i can make things work

i took a fast shower and went straight to my closet, all of my clothes were normal brands and not expensive, but no matter what i wore it always looked good so i was quite satisfied , since i was having a job interview at a very high level company, i decided to wear something a bit formal and classy , i wore a black and white tight dress that hugged my curved body, and with black high heels, then i let my silk black hair dangled on my back and with a light makeup and red lips, i looked like a model coming out of a magazine.

(after an hour )

here i was standing in front of the company that can change my life, one more step and i will be closer to my dream job more than ever, i felt nervous and worried hoping that things would go smoothly.

"come on Eva, you can do it !"

while walking through the doors every single person was looking at me

"she looks like a model walking at a catwalk" one guy said to his friend while the other just nodded and continues starring , no guy was able to look away from me and that was usual not that i like it or anything , and it's not like i see the beauty they talk about , even the girls were bewildered by my looks and that made it even more nerve racking .

"hello, my name is Eva queens I have a job interview, I was told to come today"

i said to the lobby secretary, but the poor girl was staring at me as if she just saw a ghost.

"excuse me??"

"o...oh I....I am sorry, my name is Sara, , the job interviews are on the 26 floor, you can take the elevator that's on the left at the end of the hallway" the girl said while blushing .

"thank you so much"

standing in front the elevator i started to gradually feel more and more nervous but there was no way I am going to blow up this chance....

A\N

Hey guys so first thing first thanks you for reading my story and second please forgive me for my grammar mistakes.
English is not my first language
I hope you liked it and see you again...