chapter 8(edited)

Eva's pov:

it's been two days since the interview , my shoulder is almost healed , I had Leo to recheck on it , and when I told him that I got the job he was really happy for me , even asking me to invite him for dinner on my first paycheck .

my boss or Nicholas as he asked me to call him ,he has given me two days to get ready for my new job , and in these days I had to work on finding the idiot who tried to hack Nicholas's company , after a lot of work and a fight with the head of the CS department which by the way hates me for doing his job, after struggling for a while I finally caught the idiot , it turned out that he was hired by a competing company who wanted this deal for themselves , but we caught them in time before they could sabotage all of Nickolas's work.

it's finally Monday and I am starting today , my alarm has been ringing for god knows how long but I just wanted to sleep, after a lot of inner conflict , I got up took a shower and looked at the time it was 6 thirty , I had to get ready .

I wore my black skirt that reaches my knees , a light baby pink blouse , and my black pumps, a black purse , and I started doing a simple make up a bit of mascara and a simple light pink lip gloss , I hated putting a lot of makeup it takes a lot of time for nothing, I let my hair dry naturally , I took a look in the mirror and was satisfied by my looks , it was 7 o'clock and I had some time left , I ate a simple breakfast and by 8 I reached the company .

reaching the office I was smiling like an idiot I was really excited for my first day at work, this was after all the first real job I have that well provide me good money , I didn't have a good past not that I am complaining ,but right from the s...

reaching the office I was smiling like an idiot I was really excited for my first day at work, this was after all the first real job I have that well provide me good money , I didn't have a good past not that I am complaining ,but right from the start I was all alone, growing up was hard but I didn't mind it that much , it never held me back from moving forward , but sometimes I would wonder what would have changed if I never meet him , where would I be now.

snapping me out of my thoughts I saw joseph approaching me with a wide smile on his face ,

" good morning Eva , hope your excited for your new job?"

"good morning , yup I can't wait to actually start "

"good then I hope we get along well , let me show you around first , Mr. royal will be here at 9 o'clock , actually he is always here at 9 sharp, unless he has an early meeting, so make sure to always be here before him"

"I will make sure to be here as early as possible , what else do I need to know?" we both where talking while walking around the office so I can get used to it .

" yeah you should be careful of the fact that he hates noise , and he like his coffee to be ready before her arrives , he likes it black !, and make sure to always be available at any time of the day , he always has a surprising phone calls " joseph stopped talking as he reached a room right beside Nicholas's office .

" and this room will be your new home, you will probably use it more than your bedroom so anyway you can redecorate it as you like"

I entered the simple yet big room , I took a look around to find it almost empty with a big desk at the end with two black chair IN front and one behind it , the view outside was just gorges , it was the same view as the one in Nicholas's room , I will make to redecorate it nicely , but the only thing that annoyed the shit out of me was the big cabinet beside the desk, it had at least 5 shelves and it was full of files scattered everywhere, I was getting crazy just by looking at them , I guess joseph notice me starring at the cabinet as if it was my worst enemy , as he said :

"yeah it's going to take you a while to clean this up , the last secretary was too busy flirting with the boss that she didn't have time to do real work and now she probably can't find a job" he said while hiding a smirk

"well I can see that, but there is no way in hell I can finish all this today, but I guess I will work fast , anyway thank you for helping me out joseph , it's nice to have a friend right from the start , I should start working on this miss and living up this place a bit"

"yeah I am glad I have a normal coworker finally and a very beautiful one that is, well anyway I will leave you to start , ah and don't forget the coffee, you don't want him mad at your first day, I will see you at lunch "

joseph left me in the office staring at the cabinet thinking where the hell should I start, first I made an alarm at my phone to remind me at 8 fifty to go make coffee I still have 15 minutes , I took all of the files from the first shelf and sat them down at the floor at started organizing them alphabetically and by the years they were printed and used , in 15 minutes I ended up taking of my heels and sitting on the floor swimming in papers when my alarm turned on, I rushed to my heel put it on and went toward the cafeteria to make the coffee , in a couple of minutes , I had the coffee ready and I left it on Nichols's desk, I even left him a muffing and a cup of warm water and I went back to my office to keep working on the damn files .

when I went in my office the first thing a did was taking of my heels and lifting my hands to my hair to make it into a messy bun my blouse ended up lifting up as well, that' s when the door opened without anyone knocking , and at the door I saw a one hell of a gorges man, the one and only , Nicholas royal my boss.

A\N

hey guys sorry for the late update it takes a while to get used to the whole writing thing, so I was thinking do you guys think I should edit the first two chapters I just noticed that they are quit short! what do you think guys?

make sure to leave a comment and vote please thank you