Nerd Alert • Sweater Wheather

Another day, another show for the boys. Oh yea, I'm on tour with with them. It's winter vaction and I have nothing to do, so why not spend some time with the boys? I was just about to get out of my bunk when the man himself, Jonah, lays himself on top of me.

You:get off meeeee!

Jonah:make meeeee!

I push him off me and I get out of my bunk. I stick my tounge out at him as he frowns at me.

You:you love me

Jonah:yea yea get ready we're making a pit stop for lunch before soundcheck

You:no! I don't want to eat

Jonah:you have to eat!

I run to front of the bus where the boys are and I lay on Corbyn, he was on the couch on his phone but as soon as he saw me, he put his phone down and wrapped his arms around me. He held me tight and close. Jonah walks in the room and sees us, he doesn't look too happy.

Daniel:ooooo y'all are snugglingggggggg

Corbyn:no we're not we're just hugging alright?

Jack:someone looks madddddd

Jonah:alright thats enough y/n get off him now

You:but now I'm comfortable

Zach:yea she's blushing and all cuddled up to him

You:I do this with all of you guys except the blushing part

Daniel:you sure as hell blush with Corbyn

Corbyn:oh my gosh

Me and Corbyn laugh. We both know there's nothing between us. We're just friends and that's all we'll ever be. Well correction, we're best friends.

Jonah:ok ok y/n go get ready please

You:ugh fine

I get up and go to the back of the bus, well the back room I should call it. It's where we put most of our luggage, the boys are constantly making music so there's a tiny little studio in here too. Anyways I changed into comfy clothes and put on my shoes.

It's pretty cold out and all my jackets and sweaters are dirty, so I picked up the first jacket I saw and put it on

It's pretty cold out and all my jackets and sweaters are dirty, so I picked up the first jacket I saw and put it on. I went to my bunk and grabbed my phone. I then went back to the boys and sat in between Jonah and Corbyn. I noticed all the boys were smirking at Corbyn, of course all but Jonah.

You:what?

Daniel:where'd you get that jacket?

You:all mines are dirty I just picked up the first one I saw

Jack:mhm sure

Zach:you sure you didn't cuddle with it last night

Corbyn:guys come on that's enough it's just a jacket

Jonah:it's your jacket Corbyn

You:wait this is your jacket? I'm sorry I can just wear one of my dirty ones

Corbyn:no it's fine you can wear it just don't lose it it's my favorite one

I look at Jonah and see that he's pissed. I didn't know what to do and I felt awkward so I got up and went to the back room. I sat on the couch and went on my phone. I was on it for the rest of the ride. Eventually the bus stopped and Corbyn walked into the room.

Corbyn:hey we're gonna go for some lunch wanna come?

You:yea just give me a minute

He leaves the room as I get up, I took off the jacket I had on and set it down. I put my phone in my pocket as I walk to the boys.

Jonah:I- go put on a jacket it's cold outside

You:all my jackets are dirty

Jonah:well then find a jacket!

You:but you just got mad cause I-

Corbyn:hey let's not make a big deal out of this

Corbyn walks towards me and takes off his jacket. He puts it on me which kind of threw me off.

Corbyn:there now let's go I'm hungry

You:wait but what about you? aren't you gonna be cold?

Corbyn:a little bit of cold won't hurt me plus you're more sensitive to cold air, don't worry about me

He gets off the bus and I look at the boys. They all looked shocked at what just happened. I ignore it and follow Corbyn. Him and I go inside and find a table with enough seats for everyone. I sit down and he sits next to me. I looked through the menu, thinking about what I should eat. All of a sudden I feel a pair of eyes staring at me. From the corner of my eye I see Corbyn staring at me, I turn my head and that's when I realized how close his face was to mine. He was the one staring at me and still is.

You:what?

Corbyn:nothing I just-...I don't know..

You:you ok?

Corbyn:yea I-..I just never really realized how..

He flashes a wide smile at me and admires my face. I just look at him in confusion, not really sure what he's trying to say.

You:how what?

Corbyn:how..