Part 6: Ice Cream

I giggled like a little girl.

"Cole, you are such a messy eater! What are you, five?" I used my napkin to wipe the melted ice cream off of his smiling mouth.

"Shea, lighten up. Don't act like you don't get some melted stuff on your face every once in a while, besides," He puckered his lips teasingly, "It just makes me tastier to kiss." He tried to land a sloppy wet kiss on my lips, but ended up getting the rest of my ice cream (however little) in his face. "Hey! What was that for?" I laughed as he tried to wipe the ice cream out of his eyes.

"For trying to kiss me with that mess of a mouth." I crunched down on my cone, intent on finishing it off before the ice cream makes it soggy.

"So that's how you're gonna be? Well, two can play at that game." He took a swing at me with his cone, aiming for my face, but I dodged. Using my light powers to make myself invisible, I snuck around the shack where they serve the ice cream and ambushed him. He nearly elbowed me in the eye when I jumped unto his back and made myself visible again. I slid down off of him and he turned around to face me.

"Ready to admit I won?" He sighed sheepishly.

"Yeah, I guess. But," He tapped his fingers together, embarrassed, "Can we not tell the others?" I smiled at him and planted a sweet kiss on his cheek.

"Sure, big guy." I took his hand. "Wouldn't want them to know you we're beaten by a girl."