Part 9: CONVENTION

Since Cole's hair was still blonde from the hospital trip, we decided it might be fun to try something new: a cosplay convention. I still had the outfits and it was something we could both agree on for a date. I was really excited for this one!

Once we were at the convention, I squealed. This convention was targeted at specifically Disney cosplay. As far as the eye could see, Elsa, Cinderella, Moana, all of them! Another group of Frozen cosplayers came over and offered to take pictures with us. We ate hotdogs and took some more pictures.

"Well that was fun." I was beaming at him, knowing that he agreed.

"Yeah." He replied, eyeing up my cherry lips. I smirked.

"If you want some..." I wrapped my arms around his neck suggestively. He gave me a breathy laugh. We were both completely aware of the crowds of people around us, and knowing it wouldn't be a private moment at all, he went for it. His hands around my waist pulled me closer to him and deepened the kiss. I heard the snap of several cameras and pulled away. apparently, Kristoff and Anna kissing is something cute to post online. Maybe that's why Cole snapped a selfie to make the home screen on his phone.

(sorry it's been a while and I've broken the most major rule, but life happens. I'll try and be more consistent. Comment if you want more!)