Part 8: Arguing Because Someone Ate The Last Piece Of Cake

"Cole!" I yelled. "You weren't supposed to eat that! I was saving it for Mom when she get's back from her trip." The piece of cake that I had hidden in the back of the fridge was gone. I waited for Cole to come slinking out of the living room, head down.

"Sorry. Everyone else said it was fine and I didn't realise you were saving it for Misako." I sighed. "Can I make it up to you?" I couldn't stay mad at him. The puppy eyes, and the smile... I shook myself out of my "girlfriending".

"Well... I guess you can help me make another cake. She won't get back for another three hours, so we'll have time." Cole smiled cheekily.

"An excuse to spend three hours with you in the kitchen..." He sidled up to me and rested his arms on my shoulders. "Alone? Count me in." I rolled my eyes sarcastically.

"Stop it!" I flicked his arms off of me, pretending like I was mad.

"Awww..." He scooped me up and flung me over his shoulder. "She's being cute. Why don't we shake it out of her?" I huffed and hit him on the back with my fist.

"Put me down you big oaf. We're wasting precious time here." He let me down, but stole a quick kiss before we got down to business.

(I know this is really short, but I don't have a lot of time right now. It will get better.)