Chapter 1💫🌟✨

Rihanna's P.O.V

V

The shrill sound of the alarm clock woke me up abruptly, I reached over and turned it off

The shrill sound of the alarm clock woke me up abruptly, I reached over and turned it off. I glanced at my husband who was still sleeping soundly beside me.

"Babe, wake up" I spoke, and he didn't stir. I leaned over and kiss him hard on the lips.

I guess that woke him because he pulls me over him to straddle him as he's kissing me back.

His kiss Is very soft, very delicate, almost chaste, just his lips on mines, one of his hand just barely brushing the edge of my jaw as his other hand is squeezing my ass. His mouth is soft, receptive, warm against mines; there's a warm glow spreading in my chest like it always does every time we kiss.

"Mmmm, o-okay baby" I said pulling from the kiss after a few seconds "are you up now?"

"Barely, but jr. is up." He said winking at me

I giggle "Well, good morning to you both"

He chuckled "Good morning my beautiful wife." He said placing his hand on my waist.

He let out a yawn "Tired babe." I asked rubbing his bare chest.

"Yep, and you my lady is the reason for that."

I raised my eyebrows. "Oh, yeah, how is that?"

He smiled "Because you kept me up all night."

I rolled my eyes playfully. "I didn't hear you complaining last night, and it was partly your fault."

He laughed as he leaned over and pecked my lips
"Come on let's get the day started I said sliding off his lap and off the bed."

He sat up pulling me back on the bed to face him as he's just staring at me "What?" I said. Gliding my thumb across his eyebrows.

He smiled "nothing, just... I love you" he said with a lot of passion in his eyes.

I kissed him "I love you too."