Chapter 10💫🌟✨

Please vote and comment!!💕

Chanel's P.O.V

It's had been six days since the shenanigans with my parents and I have been staying at my grandma's house For five days now

My mom had not said anything to me at all and I wasn't expecting her too. I know the things I said to my her were disrespectful, but I wasn't myself I was high as hell thanks to Diamond.

I miss my parents, I miss Ari and I miss home, but I don't wanna go back home until I make things right with my Mom and Dad, and since I'm still in my feelings, especially about them canceling my party I'm not ready to do that yet. Yeah I know I should just stop being stubborn and makeup with my parents, but it's easier said than done. My dad have been calling to check up on me, but it has been silent from my mom it's like I don't even exist to her and that hurts.

I haven't even told my friends that my Birthday party was cancel yet because it's embarrassing.
Y'all might think I am being dramatic, but I'm not. I was really looking forward to this party, since last year I wasn't able to celebrate my birthday because I had gotten really sick which was a nightmare, so this year was suppose to be a redo, but it looks like that won't be happening. "ughh my life sucks right now" I said dragging myself out of bed.

I went to the bathroom and did my hygiene, and then I headed to the kitchen knowing my grandma she already have breakfast ready.

"Good morning nana" I spoke entering the kitchen.

My grandma looked up at me "good morning sweetie how did you sleep?"

"I slept well."

"Good, Sit down We need to talk."

"About what?" I asked taking a seat at the kitchen counter.

She put a plate in front of me. "I love having you here, but You need to go home Chanel you can't stay here forever" She said sitting down beside me.

I frowned at her "why not? I love it here."

She sucked her teeth "you know you miss your family and because you can't keep on ignoring your parents forever sweetie. I know you're mad, but you need to stop being stubborn and talk to them."

I smacked my lips "nana...."

"I know you miss your mom."

"Oh well, it's not like she cares" I whispered. At least dad calls to check up on me, but mom been silent, it's like she doesn't want me home, so I'd just stay here."

"That's not true, Chanel; she called me every day since you been here to check on you and asked if you were ready to come home."

"Well, she didn't call me because she's still mad at me and she doesn't wanna talk to me; she probably hates me now anyway."