Chapter 8 (Part 1)💫🌟✨

Please vote and comment!!💕

A month later

Rihanna's P.O.V

"Ariel Ella Williams what are you doing" I said to my six years old, who I walked into my room to see her  strutting across the room with my heels on

"Ariel Ella Williams what are you doing" I said to my six years old, who I walked into my room to see her strutting across the room with my heels on.

She stopped walking and looked up at me. "I want to be like you, mommy."

I laughed this kid is something else. "How about you take those heels off before you break your little legs and let's go find you something to eat."

"Well, can I have a snack?" She asked taking off the heels.

If it were up to this child, all she would eat all day is drunk food. "No, but you can have lunch, though."

She pouts "but mommy."

"Ariel don't start now let's go downstairs." I said, walking out of the room with her following behind me.

"What kind of sandwich do you want?" I asked opening the refrigerator.

"I don't want that" I heard her say.

I rolled my eyes and took out the bread, cheese, and ham and put it on the counter. "Little girl, I don't have time for this. You need to eat some food so you can get ready for your ballet recital" I said and made eye contact with my child, and she tried mugging me. "You want to fix that face before I do." I said, she fixed her face quickly, and I nodded.

She sat there with her little attitude,

while I make her a ham sandwich which is her favorite

while I make her a ham sandwich which is her favorite.When I was done making the sandwich, I put it in front of her with a juice box. "You need to eat all of that. When I come back downstairs it needs to be gone" I said and left her to eat. I went upstairs to get her stuff ready for the recital.

Fifteen minutes later I walked back into the kitchen "Ari, you finish eating your food?"

"Yes mommy."