Chapter 6💫🌟✨

This chapter was kinda difficult for me to write meanly because it's so emotional. And as a writer I wanted to convey these emotions in a way that you guys can feel it, so hopefully y'all like it.
Please vote and comment.💕

Rick's P.O.V

We have been at the hospital for over an hour now, but we still haven't hard anything about Chanel condition.

"Why haven't they told us anything yet?" Rihanna said pacing.

"Babe you should sit down you working yourself up" I said.

She frowned "that's our daughter, and I don't know what is going on, so you damm right I'm worked up."

I walked over to her and pulled her into my arms. "Stop stressing baby. This is out of our hands. All we can do right now is pray for the best and let the doctors do their jobs" I said rubbing her back.

"I'm trying to be strong, but I can't help, but worry that's our baby girl Rick."

I sat back down in my chair and pulled her on to my lap. "I know baby, I know. Let's me go see if I can find a nurse in the meantime."

"I will come with you" Rihanna said, getting up from my lap.

"Okay" I said, and placed my arm protectively around her shoulder. She leaned into me, while I guide us to the receptionist desk.

The nurse on duty greeted us with a smile. "How can I help you Mr. and Mrs. Williams."

"Could you send someone to ask how My daughter is doing?" I asked.

"You'll have to wait for The doctor Mr. Williams" The nurse said.

"You'll get someone out here to talk to us in the next three minutes!" Rihanna said. She didn't even add a threat. She didn't need to.

Nurse Karen reached for the phone, reluctantly, but she dialed nevertheless, requesting for a Dr. Walker to come out front.

Sure enough two minutes later, the doctor walked through the sliding doors that separated the waiting area from the actual emergency room and headed towards us.

"Mr. and Mrs. Williams, I'm Doctor Walker."

"What's going on with my baby is she okay?" Rihanna asked anxiously.

"Your daughter is stable right now; however, I have some bad news. She is bulimic which have caused one of her kidney to shut down, and was the cause of her passing out" Dr. Walker said in a matter of fact tone.

"What do you mean my daughter is bulimic that's crazy" I said.

"Do you know that's your daughter haven't been eating for a month now?" Dr. Walker asked.

"Excuse me! what do you mean she haven't been eating? I have seen her eat every night and morning at dinner and at breakfast" Rihanna said.

"Mrs.Williams, you might have seen her eating, but that's doesn't mean she kept it down. She's been throwing it back up" Dr. Walker said.

"This is unbelievable it has to be a joke or something" I said.

"I'm afraid not." Dr. Walker said.

This is some fuck up shit for real. I wasn't expecting this, It never even crossed my mind. I can't believe I didn't notice my daughter have been killing herself slowly.

"Oh my God!" Rihanna gasped.

"So what happens next?" I asked.

"She's going to need a kidney transplant."