Chapter 14 (Part 2)💫🌟✨

Please vote and comment, I love reading y'all comments.
Chapter song: Un-Break my heart. Tony Braxton.

Rihanna's P.O.V

There are not enough words that could describe the way I feel

There are not enough words that could describe the way I feel. I feel like my heart has been ripped out of my chest; it just hurts so fucking much. 

I feel so angry and heartbroken. I couldn't even sleep last night. I kept on turning and turning in this big ass bed without my husband in it. I was supposed to hang out with my babies today, but I'm just a mess physically and emotionally, and I don't want them to see me so broken. I called my mom right after the fight with my husband, I just needed my mama and she came over and stay with me until early this morning before she left, because she had to travel to Atlanta for a conference.

I don't wanna do anything, but sat here and drink my sadness away, which is what I have been doing since this morning.

I just want to stay in bed and drink until I feel numb because the state that I am in right now there's no words that can describe it.

I'm not leaving this house today. I called my team earlier and canceled all the meetings I had scheduled for today,

I've been through a whole bottle of wine, since eight am this morning, but I felt like I needed something stronger, so now I'm onto the D'Usse, I'm tipsy and don't give a damm and I have no plans of slowing down.

I raised the half bottle of D'Usse in my hand, to my lips, taking a long swing, hissing when it burns the back of my throat.

"Why do I deserve to be treated this way by the only man that I have given my whole heart too, love unconditionally. Why did this have to happen to me?"

From all the hoes in this world, he decided to go sleep with that THOT, Lauren. I knew there was something up with that bitch from the moment I met her, and the whole time she was trying to fuck my husband.

Rick has never cheated on me, so I never in a million years expected this from him. I know he said he didn't cheat on me, but how am I suppose to feel when there are pictures of them together. I'm so embarrassed, confused, sad, angry, and ultimately hurt.

I really thought we were in a great place, but I guess I was wrong. Me sitting here and drinking my feelings away is the only thing stopping me from losing my shit.

It's like a movie keeps playing in my head, and I keep thinking about all the great moments my husband and I shared, like the day he proposed to me, our wedding day, how happy he was when I told him I was pregnant with both of our babies. More tears rolled down my face. At this point, I'm not even wiping them away anymore. I wiped my running nose as the silent tears fall down my face.