Chapter 15💫🌟✨

Please vote and Comment!!!!

Rihanna's P.O.V
2 weeks later

"Mommy watch me!" Ariel shouted while doing a  headstand towards me. My daughter has picked up a new habit, and that is her obsession with gymnastics, which she will be staring soon.

I glanced up at her "Be careful baby."

"I know mommy."

"Okay" I said focusing my attention back on my laptop.

The last few days crawled bye and it has honestly been a lot for me personally. I fell completely stress out and miserable with this whole situation with my husband and I. I try my best to hide my feelings and sadness from my kids, but they see right through it especially Chanel.

I miss my husband even more everyday, but I can't just let myself rush back into his arms, even though it's killing me inside to not be able to talk to him ever day, kiss him, hug him, sleep next to him every night.

He text me everyday to check up on me which and tells me he loves him which I have been ignoring. The only time I talk to him is in regards to the kids.

He sends me followers to my office everyday with an apology notes and he's been buying me a lot of gifts, but even as that I mean what I said I can't move on not until he prove to me he's innocent. I know, I should trust my husband, which I do but not with this I need prove, or else even if I do forgive him I will still have doubts which could ruin our marriage and I don't want that to happen because it would crush me.

"Ariel watch it" I heard Chanel say I looked up just as Ariel was about to knock her over.

"Oops" Ariel said covering her mouth. "I'm sorry"

"It's okay just be careful before you hurt yourself okay" Chanel told her.

Ariel nodded "Okay I will be careful."

I Motioned Ari over "honey, that's enough gymnasts for the day come sat down by mommy." Ariel has been in this since, after eating breakfast, she has way too much energy right now.

She walked over and sat down beside me, laying her head on my arm, "whatcha doing mommy?"

I smiled down at her "I am replying to my emails."

"Okay" she said picking up her iPad and turning it on.

"Mom, I'm ready to go" Chanel Said walking over to me carrying her dance bag..

"Okay, is your father almost here?"

"Yep, he said he would be here shortly...." her words trailed off, her eyes shifting towards the foyer.

I Followed Chanel's line of sight, my eyes landing on Rick just as he walked into the living room. He Met my gaze. We stared at each other not breaking eye contact. The connection was so strong I felt like I was being pulled towards him. What I wanted to do at that moment was to rush into his arms and kissed him senselessly, but I refrain myself. I quickly looked away turning my attention back to my laptop.

"Daddy!" Ariel squealed, launching herself from the sofa, and towards her father,

"I take it you've missed me," he said, hugging her tightly.

I looked over my shoulder to watch My eyes shifted towards them he crouch down to her level meeting her for another hug "hey princess I miss you too."

"I missed you a lot daddy."

"How much?" he asked smiling up at her.

Ariel spread her arms wild "This much?" she told him Her arms outstretched.